Game Features Not Functioning - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Features Not Functioning

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Kudos on the fix for the out of sync, not one time since the update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    Kudos on the fix for the out of sync, not one time since the update.
    Awesome! Thanks for posting
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I too have been reporting these very issues for at least 4 cycles. I've reverted to using two devices for my two accounts.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Server error issue is one of the worst, but that has been going on for months now and they're ignoring it.

Other normal feature: a confirmation button so spend gems, i've wasted too much gems on worthless items en upgrades because of a 'lag-tap'.

But who cares, this thread will also be ignored.
    I am surprised for the constant lack of acceptation they show...
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Post Count
    I haven't had any more server errors since the update, using 2 devices for 4 accts.

Thank you, GREE! It's finally been a pleasure to play!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The one and only issue I have found with out of sync is when a mob needs say 190 health, and I have 187 after hitting last mob, when I gain the health that takes me to 190 or more and hit right away, out of sync. But if I do refresh the rivals list then hit, no out of sync.

Post Count
    Now I can enjoy the beautiful art work. The graphics have been lovely. Great job, Artists!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Graphics are nicer, but really not one of the issues the game had already. I wish they would add to setting the ability to turn off the battle animations or the backgrounds for bosses, my iPhone 4, (which I have one char stuck on due to wrong game center name put in, forgot the #'s at the end of email and it was my old game center, other 5 chars are all on the same one) It lags for minutes at a time loading the boss screen, then lags when the hit is made, it takes 10 minutes pretty much to go through the process, the who whole time a spinner is in the middle of the screen trying to load the background that never shows.

Post Count
    I think ALL players should have been compensated with 10 energy refills, not just those customers who sent in tickets. We ALL had the same server issues, LTQ kill resets & lag until it was fixed.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I didn't get any energy refills and I put in numerous tickets for server errors

Post Count
    I love the Game Center, but all of a sudden my game center stopped working on my phone. About 1 month ago. Yet, phone says that I do have this game in Game Center. I was so frustrated, I did a delete and reload, then, all my refills that were in my inventory disappeared. Needless to say, I warn you, do not delete and reload your game. And, if anyone has a solution for my Game Center problems, I am all ears. I hope that GREE will restore my refills.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agenthollis View Post
    I love the Game Center, but all of a sudden my game center stopped working on my phone. About 1 month ago. Yet, phone says that I do have this game in Game Center. I was so frustrated, I did a delete and reload, then, all my refills that were in my inventory disappeared. Needless to say, I warn you, do not delete and reload your game. And, if anyone has a solution for my Game Center problems, I am all ears. I hope that GREE will restore my refills.
    I backed up to itunes, reset my phone - erasing all content and settings, then used the back up when I set up my phone again. It fixed the game center issue plus a lot more.