Game Features Not Functioning

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Features Not Functioning

Post Count

Game Features Not Functioning

i wanted to start this thread to point out normal game features not functioning properly. It's not a slam on Gree more so it is bringing attention to them so hopefully they can be fixed as they have value.
    1. Main war screen. Sort feature to display conquest points by guild member from highest to lowest. This is a great feature so you can tell quickly at a glance who's doing very well and those that need to step it up. It hasn't worked for several war cycles now and it is sorely missed.
    2. Guild screen ranking by guild points. When pressed an error message comes up stating cannot reach server. This is a nice feature that shows at a glance who is and who isn't participating in guild related quests. It also hasn't worked for several cycles now.
    3. History tab in Raid Boss menu hasn't worked properly the last 2 raid bosses. It not longer display boss history in the order in which they wer killed. Not a big deal. Not a lot of value but still it's not functioning properly.
    4. The ability to swap characters on the same Game Center account on the same device was completely awesome. Very well done. I don't know what I ever did without it. I wanted to point out though that on energy quests both guild and individual when you play 2 characters on the same device you get a bunch of server errors when you kill mobs on the second character. You will kil multiple mobs and think you are making progress then you get a server errors and all buys one kill counts and your energy bar refills for the kills that didn't count. The only way around this that I have found is to kill a mob then go to my kingdom then go back to the map then the kills count. It's tedious so if there is a way to fix it the would be much appreciation.
    If anyone else has noticed a normal feature not functioning properly that hasn't been listed then please add to the thread and hopeful the can be addresses.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I've been writing tickets about server errors for several cycles now. It doesn't seem to be high on the list of "fixes" but it does make it extremely difficult when you play multiple accounts on one device.

Post Count
    Server error issue is one of the worst, but that has been going on for months now and they're ignoring it.

Other normal feature: a confirmation button so spend gems, i've wasted too much gems on worthless items en upgrades because of a 'lag-tap'.

But who cares, this thread will also be ignored.

Post Count
    This past LTQ was really bad with server errors.

About half of the quests ended with the dreaded green check mark and energy was not restored. I even sent in a ticket about it. Like the posts above, I don't expect this to be fixed any time soon. *sighs*
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New guild citadel features...will explanation be coming soon on how to achieve these? I'm scared to upgrade until normal bugs get worked out

Lurker Daniel-Son of Darius WAR's Avatar
    London UK Warriors Always Ready 930266338 Active Warriors All welcome to join, We are 47/50 Members
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ii cannot buy land, it shows that I can expand it for 0 gems! and goes away in one second
    Few days like that, still no change

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel-Son of Darius WAR View Post
    Ii cannot buy land, it shows that I can expand it for 0 gems! and goes away in one second
    Few days like that, still no change
    You've reached the max expansion limit. This happens to me as well.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker Daniel-Son of Darius WAR's Avatar
    London UK Warriors Always Ready 930266338 Active Warriors All welcome to join, We are 47/50 Members
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I forgot to say that it says expansion in progress, I did not reach maximum
    How many squares is maximum?
    Why it still shows arrows for expansion then?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    i wanted to start this thread to point out normal game features not functioning properly. It's not a slam on Gree more so it is bringing attention to them so hopefully they can be fixed as they have value.
    1. Main war screen. Sort feature to display conquest points by guild member from highest to lowest. This is a great feature so you can tell quickly at a glance who's doing very well and those that need to step it up. It hasn't worked for several war cycles now and it is sorely missed.
    2. Guild screen ranking by guild points. When pressed an error message comes up stating cannot reach server. This is a nice feature that shows at a glance who is and who isn't participating in guild related quests. It also hasn't worked for several cycles now.
    3. History tab in Raid Boss menu hasn't worked properly the last 2 raid bosses. It not longer display boss history in the order in which they wer killed. Not a big deal. Not a lot of value but still it's not functioning properly.
    4. The ability to swap characters on the same Game Center account on the same device was completely awesome. Very well done. I don't know what I ever did without it. I wanted to point out though that on energy quests both guild and individual when you play 2 characters on the same device you get a bunch of server errors when you kill mobs on the second character. You will kil multiple mobs and think you are making progress then you get a server errors and all buys one kill counts and your energy bar refills for the kills that didn't count. The only way around this that I have found is to kill a mob then go to my kingdom then go back to the map then the kills count. It's tedious so if there is a way to fix it the would be much appreciation.
    If anyone else has noticed a normal feature not functioning properly that hasn't been listed then please add to the thread and hopeful the can be addresses.
    Looks like no. 4 is fixed with the lastest upgrade - (hope 1-3 will be fixed too)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It looks like they took care of 2 by just removing it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    It looks like they took care of 2 by just removing it.
    Now it only sorts by level - I guess with all of the new stuff , the sort was too difficult to program

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's really unfortunate that they "fixed" the guild points ranking by removing it. It was a good indicator of participation in guild quests. It should be brought back.

You can only sort donations in the new donation tab (replaced the ranking tab) by the level of the player which is completely useless. It needs to be sortable by how much has been donated. Seems like GREE is just removing features that they can't seem to figure out how to fix...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    It's really unfortunate that they "fixed" the guild points ranking by removing it. It was a good indicator of participation in guild quests. It should be brought back.
    Sometimes they have to remove in order to fix.

It'll probably be back, but it's one of those things: not necessary for game play but convenient if one needs to track member participation.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When is the land expantion going to be fixed??????
    I bought ALL the land AROUND the kingdom, making a FRAME and leaving about 30 spots within to keep expanding and it keeps telling me "expand for "0" gem"

I have NOT bought ALL land as I can see about 20 arrows pointing on empty lots available to purchase

I think GREE has a max of 75 lots available, but in the server the probably wrote 57 as the max.....................so probably a simple fix........just guessing here
    Last edited by truthteller; 11-05-2015 at 09:10 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    When is the land expantion going to be fixed??????
    I bought ALL the land AROUND the kingdom, making a FRAME and leaving about 30 spots within to keep expanding and it keeps telling me "expand for "0" gem"

I have NOT bought ALL land as I can see about 20 arrows pointing on empty lots available to purchase

I think GREE has a max of 75 lots available, but in the server the probably wrote 57 as the max.....................so probably a simple fix........just guessing here
    This has already been explained a couple times, but just in case the posts were missed...

There is a MAX land-space amount which is LESS than what shows to be available.
    The arrows are there by default. It does not mean that the land can be purchased.
    The "expand for 0 gems" pop-up is erroneous and probably there by default, too.

GREE engineers can code for an expansion increase, but there are other things most of us would rather they concentrate on, kwim? ...like fixing things that are actually broken.

Eventually, just like in CC & MW, when enough customers start running out of land for buildings and enough ask for an expansion increase, GREE will code it to be released in a major up-date. I'd guess you'll get more land before some of the major problems get fixed anyway.