Same ole, same ole. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Same ole, same ole.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    maybe it is a merge, now thats its gone pear shaped like 'all the others'?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, the "sup" you speak of wasn't the same sup you speak of at the time. Don't worry, I'm sure that's over most heads here. After three years of winning everything in sight, pretty much time to do something different. It's funny how many here suggested just that, it happens, then they still arnt happy about it. ( yes, that means you hate club, you know who you are) it nice to see that I only have to show up once every couple of weeks to keep you guys stirred up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol, the "sup" you speak of wasn't the same sup you speak of at the time. Don't worry, I'm sure that's over most heads here. After three years of winning everything in sight, pretty much time to do something different. It's funny how many here suggested just that, it happens, then they still arnt happy about it. ( yes, that means you hate club, you know who you are) it nice to see that I only have to show up once every couple of weeks to keep you guys stirred up
    Just popped back to see who might have posted.

Final call: speedie, you are a very sad individual. Enjoy your petty fame, it appears to be all you have.

I'm out for good. So long folks. Enjoy your masochism.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol, the "sup" you speak of wasn't the same sup you speak of at the time. Don't worry, I'm sure that's over most heads here. After three years of winning everything in sight, pretty much time to do something different
    come in spinner

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Just popped back to see who might have posted.

I'm out for good. So long folks. Enjoy your masochism.

See ya soon.

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just as the app is the same-old-same-old......the 5 people left in this forum are the same-old-same-old. Arguing over the same thing in every single thread. With an underlying theme about how bad the game is and how bad the developer is.....and yet still playing and coming her to complain about it.

Definition of insanity.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    Just as the app is the same-old-same-old......the 5 people left in this forum are the same-old-same-old. Arguing over the same thing in every single thread. With an underlying theme about how bad the game is and how bad the developer is.....and yet still playing and coming her to complain about it.

Definition of insanity.
    More like the definition of idiocracy.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post

Definition of insanity.
    I'm guessing, playing less and venting more as things get worse.. All I do is log for a couple of mins a day and collect and maybe do one battle in each fl/WD and hope that one day it gets better again