Another War.. wrf? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another War.. wrf?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why the whining? Participate or don't. Spend gold or don't.
    And seriously, why spend gold, it's really not necessary. Just have fun.
    Or don't.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    IDK if I'd call ignoring... why bother posting if nothing to post about?
    You're absolutely right. The developers at Gree obviously have no concern with their players and couldn't care less if they were enjoying the game as much as they should or if they are maximizing their sales/profits. If they were than Sirius would be in their office, or on the phone with them demanding answers and they would communicate with him/her. I have no idea if Sirius is pursuing information, but sending an email or ping once a week isn't getting it done. Maybe Sirius was being too aggressive and was told to back off...we have no idea, but it's obvious that somewhere there is a communication breakdown and the players are suffering. I'm not sure what's worse, the continual "I'll look into and get back to you posts" that are never followed up on, or complete silence. Obviously Sirius has decided that it's better to be silent...

Events like this are proof that Gree has no idea what they are doing as far as marketing. If players knew there was another battle they may have bought more gold during the 40% off sale. I'm sure some players repurchased even though it wasn't on sale, but was it enough to offset the sales they lost from players that decided it wasn't worth it to buy at regular price? It's also annoying when you don't think there are any events going on and then you log in to find that you missed a half day of battles. Gree might be thinking that they are going to teach players to log in all the time this way, but its going to cause more people to get frustrated and should lead to decreased activity. You want players to log in? Give them information and rewards for signing in, don't punish them for thinking its okay to spend time with their phone off. Again, since videos stopped I haven't spent any gold, so some of this is conjecture, but it is marketing 101 and it's applicable across many channels, including mobile gaming...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Um.. seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Um.. seriously.
    Um.. seriously!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Personally, I was hoping for the trifecta "SARBWAR" but GREE screwed me over.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    So he's ignoring all this fukkery on purpose? I see
    What's the point of this except to waste bandwidth? Vile Lynn can't, as far as I know, answer for Gree, nor defend the company. I know it's frustrating that folks whom we perceive as possibly having the ability to substantively deal with problems with the game are not around/don't take PMs etc, but Vile Lynn really can't change that.
    Maybe she SHOULD (in one's opinion) be capable of that, but....

Perhaps we should just stop shoulding all over this space.... Or not.��
    Last edited by Red BD; 11-02-2015 at 07:03 PM.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I won't spend a dime even if there is a 99%-off gold sale, because I know whatever money I spend on this game will quickly become useless. Money buildings? I have a trillion in hand. Battles or SA for weapon rewards? Will it keep the pace of RB and EB?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You know what pissess me off the most? When people complain about how bad the game is, yet they continue to play it. A normal person would be like, oh, I don't like this, I am gonna delete it. How hard is it to delete a game?

And when people says boycott, it never happened. We've only had ONE boycott, and no others, so clearly no one doesn't like the game that bad if there is no boycotts or action taking.

So the moral of this story is-if you're pissed at GREE, don't PLAY THEIR GAMES!!
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Post Count
    The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    The rivers will also run red!

Hallelujah!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It'll be a slightly different shade of grey if you color blind!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    What's the point of this except to waste bandwidth? Vile Lynn can't, as far as I know, answer for Gree, nor defend the company. I know it's frustrating that folks whom we perceive as possibly having the ability to substantively deal with problems with the game are not around/don't take PMs etc, but Vile Lynn really can't change that.
    Maybe she SHOULD (in one's opinion) be capable of that, but....

Perhaps we should just stop shoulding all over this space.... Or not.��
    My contempt was towards Sirius, but mostly towards the monkey who created the pumpkin thread and locked it. Not towards VL.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LüK€¥ View Post
    We've only had ONE boycott,...
    When was that?

I must have missed the memo.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    My contempt was towards Sirius, but mostly towards the monkey who created the pumpkin thread and locked it. Not towards VL.
    I figured as much since I know you know that I don't know what GREE has planned anymore than any other player knows.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RB started today. :/
    Why the heck not? If they can code it, we will tap it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hell if you are unhappy and want to do good with your trillions in game money donate it to my small family run syndicate. Feeding the hungry small business owner should make you happy again. I'll even send you a thank you letter on your wall. Think of it as a refrigerator magnet. That'll show them! Lol

Post Count
    I've never ever heard of a "boycott" for a freaking phone game upon coming here. That really says a lot about the company running said freaking phone game.

Vile you were here. Remember "Player Appreciation Month"? That was GREE's response to the boycott

I remember two boycotts. The second never really took off considering the first was a failure.
    Last edited by Evan1000; 11-03-2015 at 01:34 PM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000