1 day wars.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1 day wars.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

1 day wars.

THEGREE, the new one day war concept can work. You need to tweak it, and it will work. Make the matchups last ONLY 30 minutes. The match time reduction to 30 minutes helped FL, it'll help WD, too. A 30 minute matchup will be less boring, players won't loose interest. If you reduced the WD matchup time to 15 minutes, FL too, it would be an even greater change. I'm sure others have great ideas. This could be better, now that you've taken the first step on the road to change.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-01-2015 at 01:39 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Not everyone has enough bonuses to fully recharge within half hour.... 30 minute WD will only cause a headache for leaders within weaker factions.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE should give more Health regen and energy bonusses. Valor or raid payout or missions Payout are totally useless bonusses.

Post Count
    except old accounts most need at least 66min to regen so they can't fully regen in a war, so 7 hits per war as long as at least hr between battles
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack07 View Post
    Not everyone has enough bonuses to fully recharge within half hour.... 30 minute WD will only cause a headache for leaders within weaker factions.
    Exactly, which is why I suggested a 15 minute war option. Why wait an hour to tap away 8 or 10 times?If that's not boring, I guess watching paint dry isn't either?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But whos name goes on the map?