When will Jeb! Bush drop out? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When will Jeb! Bush drop out?

Post Count
    There's a very strong legal argument that the 14th amendment does not confer birthright citizenship on the children of illegal immigrants, and the Supreme Court has never decided the issue. Id pay good money to listen to Ted Cruz argue the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

IGN: EMP TGC DaTweekaz LINEID: emptweekaz
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There's a very strong legal argument that the 14th amendment does not confer birthright citizenship on the children of illegal immigrants, and the Supreme Court has never decided the issue. Id pay good money to listen to Ted Cruz argue the case.
    I'd pay good money to listen to someone like Ben Carson's View on this matter. I don't really like any of the candidates this year, but it doesn't matter since i don't vote anyways.
    LINEID: emptweekaz

IN GAME NAME: R1P TS DaTweekaz

ALL ABOUT DAT KnD!

Post Count
    Canadian Cruz would certainly have first hand experience with it.....LOL!

Post Count
    Prior to reading your other posts on this thread, I'd assume you're making a joke. Now I suppose I should ask... you do realize that he's a natural born american citizen, right?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Prior to reading your other posts on this thread, I'd assume you're making a joke. Now I suppose I should ask... you do realize that he's a natural born american citizen, right?
    Yes, I was making a joke. Trump was a birther and now he is going after Cruz. There is plenty to go after Cruz on without wasting the courts time on this nonsense. What other posts on this thread would suggest that I do not understand how that law works? Or are you suggesting that since I am no fan of Cruz I do not have the ability to understand basic citizenship laws?

I see constitutionalist Cruz is siding with the feds on the Apple issue. Yay 4th amendment! (When convenient, of course)

Post Count
    Good to know it was a joke. Online it's often hard to tell who seriously believes something and who's mocking it. "Tea bagger" was the part that made me wonder.

I dunno if Cruz has spoken on the apple thing. I could see it either way. I'm firmly on apples side, personally. What are they going to do, jail someone for contempt for not writing code for you?

I wonder if they've tried using the dead guys thumbprint...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Meanwhile... look out... Trump picked up another endorsement!

shockedface/not.jpg
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Good to know it was a joke. Online it's often hard to tell who seriously believes something and who's mocking it. "Tea bagger" was the part that made me wonder.

I dunno if Cruz has spoken on the apple thing. I could see it either way. I'm firmly on apples side, personally. What are they going to do, jail someone for contempt for not writing code for you?

I wonder if they've tried using the dead guys thumbprint...
    He actually did speak to it, which is why I mentioned it. I am actually surprised at what I am seeing on that one, I see more Dems siding with Apple, and more Pubs siding with the Feds than I ever thought possible. Based on past behavior, I would have guessed the opposite.

I think if Apple could just unlock the one phone, 99% of the people would be for it, as it is just a simple search warrant. Since re-writing the code effects many others, it seems to be more of a 4th amendment issue. Except in China, of course, where Apple is keenly aware there is no 4th amendment over there. That and it has become their biggest market.

Post Count
    Oh happy day!
    "Lucifer in the flesh" is OUT! Thank you, Indiana!
    I was off by 4 months; better late then never, ha!

Now, if we could only get Cruz out of Texas & return his intolerant, homophobic, obstructionist butt back to Canada!
    I'm not holding my breath though... *still gloating*

#smug
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Congrats. I didn't hate you enough to hope you got the president you deserve, but it looks like it happened anyway. I'd say I hope at least you (liberals) learn something from it, but recent history suggests that you won't.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Um....what?