When will Jeb! Bush drop out?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Jeb! Bush drop out?

Banned
    Post Count

When will Jeb! Bush drop out?

His campaign has been a total disaster and he just embarrassed himself even more at the last debate. His weak attack on Marco Rubio was the final nail in the coffin on his campaign.

Post Count
    It's pretty sad. He should enjoy his time with Daddy Bush and stop stressing him out.

I'm still waiting for Cruz to withdrawal, but it looks like he'll be wasting more money for a few more months.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Cruz is like a wildcard NFL team in the playoffs where all the top ranked teams have serious injuries hampering them. He might not be leading now, but he's in a very good position. You were wrong a couple months ago, and you're wrong now. There's a very good chance Cruz will end up being the nominee. It's really a question of whether when the actual votes start coming in people will want a total outsider (trump/carson/fiorina), a reformer (cruz/rubio) or an establishment insider (Bush/Kasich). I think Cruz is in the strongest position of the "reformer" group, which means he could easily become the front runner at any time. He's not dropping out any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    The year isn't over (duh), so I'm not wrong now or yet

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    it looks like he'll be wasting more money for a few more months.
    Since it's Guy Fawkes day, I assumed this was a concession that you were wrong and was accepting it as such. If it's not, I'll hold my gloating for slightly less than a few more months.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    heh, fair enough, but I'll make you wait until Dec. 31st. Gloating can begin next year.

Happy Guy Fawkes Night!

Post Count
    Hey VL... If those people you messaged me about a couple weeks ago are still homeless, my syn apparently has some room now. PM me if you want to talk about it.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Money View Post
    His campaign has been a total disaster and he just embarrassed himself even more at the last debate. His weak attack on Marco Rubio was the final nail in the coffin on his campaign.
    Does his name really have a ! at the end? Lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    His name isn't even Jeb. Obama didn't pull a Prince and turn his into a symbol either.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Cruz is like a wildcard NFL team in the playoffs where all the top ranked teams have serious injuries hampering them. He might not be leading now, but he's in a very good position. You were wrong a couple months ago, and you're wrong now. There's a very good chance Cruz will end up being the nominee. It's really a question of whether when the actual votes start coming in people will want a total outsider (trump/carson/fiorina), a reformer (cruz/rubio) or an establishment insider (Bush/Kasich). I think Cruz is in the strongest position of the "reformer" group, which means he could easily become the front runner at any time. He's not dropping out any time soon.
    No way Cruz finishes ahead of Rubio. No friggin way.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All I can say is that it must be real depressing in Kennebunkport these days. I can see George Jr jabbing away at "JEB" about his failures,

Jeb's crying, George Jr is laughing, Pop is trying to get the boys to shoot at each other with the Red Ryder's he stuck in their stockings (mumbling drunkenly on Christmas Morning how it will make "leaders" out of them while forcing them out into the snow with his .45).

Meanwhile, Barb, yes good old Barb, the only one of the Bush Bunch arguably qualified to be President decides to try and help the servants make waffles.
    Last edited by Red BD; 11-13-2015 at 02:37 PM.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Ted Cruz will drop out before the year ends.
    "Someone" *cough* locked the thread you posted this in, so I had to do my gloating here instead of just bumping it.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Cruz is polling pretty well and Rubio seems to be an idiot. I might have to eat my words, although when the rubber hits the road, I think normal voters are almost as scared of Cruz as they are Trump.

Post Count
    Normal voters don't know anything about Cruz. CONGRESS is more scared of him than trump, though, which is why I like him.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Trump for President!!
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time