Best Bug or Exploit yet - Current SH

So within 30 minutes of Strong Hold starting, RCK have 54M points (see attachment)
    Please explain Gree, seriously why do we even bother
    There are also still SH points that can be capped for points on the map that aren't the 4 listed, why is this still here after 2 SH events
    I am sure many have already pointed this out to you, but just incase those helpdesk support tickets go into the IDGAF folder, here it is again
    Pull your finger out Gree, this is getting ridiculous

Has this happened in other worlds as well
    Be ready for an outage next few hours....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still no change, no action and you guessed it no response. How gree? How do you dodge the bullet?

Seriously. Say or do something. 54 million points in the first hour of the event can in no way be correct even with your dodgy math.

Same team just jumped 1.5million points in 30 minutes holding 1 stronghold on and off.

Yep, there are indeed SHs that are not listed....it's pretty ridiculous.

Hi Lolsies,

As a play of world two and a member of the alliance in question, Rose Coloured Killers, could you please comment on how your team was able to get 54 million points in the first hour of the event?

Would love to hear your input on this as you should have first hand information.

Come on support, some sort of response would be appreciated.
    I have sent tickets about this issue, I have posted in the official won forums here, there are questions and screenshots on your Facebook group for won about this.
    Why are you not responding?
    How are we supposed to contact you?
    Is there another new method?

Players have had enough, your not doing yourselves any favours by trying to ride this out.
    This issue is only minor compared to your epic stuff up for the USA time change

Get a refund, I got mine just a day ago.

All tickets closed and no action taken. Enjoy your rewards for your fake win Lolsies.

It's been a week, sorry for the delayed response.

Long story short: unlisted SH, accidentally left troops in there without ourselves knowing our troops were still in there, came to this event with an accidental advantage.

Whoops.