Guild Citadel Foundation!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guild Citadel Foundation!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Guild Citadel Foundation!

Introducing Guild Citadel!

Kingdom Age would like to announce the new Guild Citadel feature! We are releasing a new feature to players specifically aimed at introducing guild focused content. This initial release will be the foundation of a larger set of features that expand on your guild's power.

Guild Citadel & you!

In this initial release, you will soon discover new materials spread across various events that, when donated to upgrade to Guild Citadel, will unlock a host of new perks and bonuses only for your guild. These particular perks are permanent and live exclusively within your guild. A new guild member will immediately benefit from the perks upon joining.

To reiterate - a lot more is coming! This is just the beginning! If you do not see it, please update your game!
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 11-04-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    thanks A&F

Could you guys provide more details on how Citadels will work
    what are each new category for (trade, militia, etc)

much appreciated

Post Count
    Whats going on with the Citadel bonuses? Double loot for PVP when you don't have that event anymore. Double drops in raid boss when drop units are so small they don't make anyones inventory. Double respect points twice "not even a KA thing" supposed to be honor which we have all been holding on to for years because there isn't anything good to do with it. Level 6 requires 25,000 militia which will take forever as we can only get them one at a time. I applaud trying to introduce something new but why make it unattainable and irrelevant then abandon it just like you did crafting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QueBall View Post
    Whats going on with the Citadel bonuses? Double loot for PVP when you don't have that event anymore. PvP is not an event. It's what you do to get stones, OV gold, or other PvP loot drops. IOW, you don't need an event to PvP. Double drops in raid boss when drop units are so small they don't make anyones inventory. Low-level/new players can benefit more from double RB drops. There are many players who still bebefit from RB drops. Helping LL/new players build stats has been requested several times. Many guilds farm RB for loot drops: getting double loot without XP gains, especially for LL/new players, is great! Double respect points twice "not even a KA thing" supposed to be honor which we have all been holding on to for years because there isn't anything good to do with it. You're right: it's Honor in KA, not Respect Points, pardon their typo. Eventually, we'll have something to do with all of the Honor we've been saving for years. Level 6 requires 25,000 militia which will take forever as we can only get them one at a time. Building your Gulid Citadel will not happen overnight or instantly. It will take teamwork and time! The current LTQ gives much more than 1 Militia at a time and you don't have to gem it to get hundreds. I applaud trying to introduce something new but why make it unattainable and irrelevant then abandon it just like you did crafting.
    Answers/replies are posted in the quote above in bold purple

About Honor, I just looked thru the store and there are some (new-to-me) units with some pretty high stats. For example: an Infantry unit for 350k HP with 44M attack! (This is the first time I've checked out the store for units in many, many months. I have been keeping up with the equipement, but I haven't maxed out on anything lately.)

Collecting/donating Citadel items is something new to do in the game. The choice is yours and your guildmates if you build up your Citadel or not. Give it a chance. They haven't abandoned it, yet. Personally, I think it's an awesome new feature for guilds.

You posted Stage 6 requires 25k Militia... If your guild is already working on Stage 6, you are doing GREAT!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    We're facing the same: step 6 is +5% fight respect payout...

How hard is it to change this name to KA and why would we want this step to be finished?

Anyway, i wonder what step 7 will be. "Double division ranking ��"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are also looking at fight respect payout and are a bit confused. Can anyone clear this up for us? Thank you.

Post Count
    It should be Honor, not fight respect.

If other names get confusing, here a list:
    (probably more)

Crime City : Kingdom Age
    Brick : Stone
    Hideout : Wall
    Hood : Kingdom
    Mafia : Allies
    Respect Points : Honor Points
    rob : raid
    SLTQ : GLTQ
    Syndicate : Guild
    Syndicate Base : Guild Citadel

Both games have this new team feature & both seem to be set up the same, just with different names like most events in KA & CC.
    Check out the Crime City Forum for info on Bases that might be the same & helpful for Citadels.

Good luck with your Citadels!