GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 600 team looking to get to top 500 and beyond

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Top 600 team looking to get to top 500 and beyond

Sealords is looking for a few laid back members to help get us to the top 500 in all events. We finished FL 587 with 20 members.

No Minimum requirements
    No Donation requirements

Just have fun!!

We have 20 open spots

Invite Code - 645 941 206

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you use Groupme? We are in the same position as your team. Bring your 20 teammates over to the Ghostdogs and we will get it done! All bonuses are maxed so no donations needed except concrete and folders

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We use the in game chat right now. We finished 2 of the 3 last WD's in the top 500.

We are not looking for a merge at the moment, just more players.

Come join us. 645941206

No minimum points.
    No minimum donations.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey,

Are you guys still looking for new players?

I m currently in a top 1100 faction and looking to get out as the guys in there are a bit too relaxed for me lol.

I used to play in top 50 factions but got a bit tired and retired for a bit earlier this year. This top 1100 faction made me realise I still want to play but still not as before. I m 100% gold free player now. I used to use gold big time but just over the whole crazy gold spending habits.

My stats are:

Lvl199
    1.41T attack
    2.17T defence

Let me know if you guys are still looking?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon11 View Post
    Hey,

Are you guys still looking for new players?

I m currently in a top 1100 faction and looking to get out as the guys in there are a bit too relaxed for me lol.

I used to play in top 50 factions but got a bit tired and retired for a bit earlier this year. This top 1100 faction made me realise I still want to play but still not as before. I m 100% gold free player now. I used to use gold big time but just over the whole crazy gold spending habits.

My stats are:

Lvl199
    1.41T attack
    2.17T defence

Let me know if you guys are still looking?
    Ghostdogs are looking. Groupme is required. All faction bonuses are maxed. We are a mid 600 rank team. Last WD in the high 500. Would be happy to have you join us. 782 819 529

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LLO View Post
    Ghostdogs are looking. Groupme is required. All faction bonuses are maxed. We are a mid 600 rank team. Last WD in the high 500. Would be happy to have you join us. 782 819 529
    Thanks for the offer, I don't currently use groupme as it chews up too much data from my phone. I don't mind using kakao talk or LINE or in game chat. Tends to be better apps...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon11 View Post
    Thanks for the offer, I don't currently use groupme as it chews up too much data from my phone. I don't mind using kakao talk or LINE or in game chat. Tends to be better apps...
    Too bad about Groupme. We have been using it for 3 years and never heard that complaint before.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sealords is still recruiting. We are close to finishing the boss event today.

Come join us. 645941206

No minimum points.
    No minimum donations.