DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One day wd?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

The team should have more info posted up as an announcement shortly detailing out everything for you!
    Shortly before the event is about to start? Or after the event has started? Or at the least 24-Hours before the scheduled start of the event?

"Detailing out everything for you", really? This has been promised before and typically we are given a 1 or 2 sentence answers with the most vagueness possible.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    THEGREE, I'm completely unworthy to praise you, but your most exalted majesties, thank you!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    24 or 36 hr WD would be great. Wouldn't kill the whole weekend.
    Don't hold your breath. Gree will most likely either extend the event by the 2 hrs or not worry about the game being down for 2 hrs. This will be a normal 3 day wde.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's now Thursday , one day until wd, and we don't know, can't make plans for the event, because we don't know. It actually sounds like gree dosnt know, and they making it up as they go along. Oops, did anyone notice we posted one day wd? Is this what we intended? What are we doing? Tell them we will post to clarify ( give us time to figure out what we are doing)

Post Count
    Gree post so rarely on the forum they are probably trying to figure out how to do it!!

They will inform you when the event is over, that is their usual style!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do we get The announcement before the event start!!!
    Ore wen the event is over ?????

Post Count
    usually 2-3 hrs after the guys here work it out an then post!! we magically get a post from the Dev's
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Oh ok. I thought I was missing a thread here.

Kingdom Age has a 36hr war planned for this weekend, so I'd guess MW does, too.

Crime City (CC) has an event scheduled 10.30-11.01, which is probably a 2-day war, but it could be another Street Assult (FL in MW), or it could also be a typo on the globe and really ends on 10.31 at midnight. I'm 99% sure it'll be war in CC, not SA; the event titles on the CC globe are irritatingly vauge in CC. We always have to guess. All 3 apps have cycles ending this weekend.

The ending time for MW's war might have to do with the time change, but I'll ask for some confirmation.
    Will this start at stupid o clock andfreez out the European players as norma? Isn't it about time that gree started events at a time where everybody stands a chance instead of the middle of the night

Post Count
    Check the event timer for war... It might get changed!
    KA had their "mini" war moved UP for an eariler start time.

I have asked if we could get some confirmations, but we'll find out soon enough either way.

Be ready & flexible. (haha, that's what she said!)
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is regular joke, Sirius.

Nobody knows what event will result programmers' implementation. The programmers do not know this themselves. Gree does not have planning and product management as well. As all SW development companies.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Be flexible? This might be a joke to the developers but it's not exactly a one off situation is it?
    Events start late almost every time when it starts sometimes 2/3 hours are missing from event the players are short changed every time now and as for customer service, they don't sort out anything

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What i find funny is that people complain about a 24hr event start time. Everyone has to sleep at some point. yes when you sleep you will miss out on tap tap tap, but you will live.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm in collect only mode because 24 hour events don't fit into my normal working day... Sleep, work, eat and wife leaves a few hours.. Not enough time, especially when its a boss event..

Update..

Weekend FLs and Wds + week long FLTQs/ILTQs and bosses worked and made sense.. This is just ridiculous

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I'm in collect only mode because 24 hour events don't fit into my normal working day... Sleep, work, eat and wife leaves a few hours.. Not enough time, especially when its a boss event..
    1. I agree that 24 hours boss event is too short.
    2. About what 24 event do you talk, HR? I don't remember such event. Do you talk about 23 hours event?

Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    What i find funny is that people complain about a 24hr event start time. Everyone has to sleep at some point. yes when you sleep you will miss out on tap tap tap, but you will live.
    It is not funny. For example, FL deploys start to regen on login and event start time give or take out up to 240 deploys. Other example, epic boss: you go to sleep full or empty. Etc., etc.,...

It is not critical for heavy gold players, critical for easy gold players and very critical for gold free players.

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    Be flexible? This might be a joke to the developers but it's not exactly a one off situation is it?
    Events start late almost every time when it starts sometimes 2/3 hours are missing from event the players are short changed every time now and as for customer service, they don't sort out anything
    Joke, that Sirius do not know about MW events and is not able to find info during 8 hours.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 10-29-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    24 hour is not too short, and would be my personal preference. Vile I think that response just proves what I said earlier. They don't have a clue, havnt planned, talked about it, and the one day on the globe is the only thing that got the convo started. Peopel would like to be able to plan their weekend of they will have the time off. People who stepped out because wanted to spend Halloween day with their kids, could still play. There's many reasons why it would be relevant to many players. I'd love to plan to do something myself if I knew. Problem is it's getting too late to really do that. The more they dew this kind of thing, the more they make Dew look rational and level headed. That's not me trying g to be nice to Dew either, in case someone missed that point.