Relic Ruins - Earth/Spirit
    Thieves Cove - Earth/Air
    Skeleton's Tomb - Fire/Spirit
    Flaming Wildwood - Fire/Water, Earth/Water
    Cold Rock Crags - Earth/Air, Spirit/Earth
    Faerie Forest - Fire/Spirit, Fire/Water
    Writhing Cascade - Air, Earth/Air
    Guardian's Crossing - Earth/Spirit, Earth/Air

The second 8 stages are a little more difficult, because the main boss is usually strong against what I use to clear the stages leading up to it

Sparkling Steppes - Fire/Spirt (Main boss is Water)
    Blazing Tides - Earth/Water (Main boss is Fire/Spirit)
    Cabalero Desert - Earth/Water
    Sunken Carrack - Spirit/Earth (not really any one good combination)
    Misty Marsh - Spirit/Earth (Main boss is Spirit/Earth)
    Zephyr Plateau - Earth/Spirit
    Haunted Citadel - Fire/Spirit, Fire/Water, Fire
    Kingdom of Darkness - Stage elements are, in order, Spirit/Earth - Spirit/Air - Spirit/Fire - Fire/Water - Spirit/Fire- Earth/Air - Fire - Spirit/Air - Spirit/Fire - Spirit/Air.
    I use Spirit/Fire, Spirit/Earth, Fire/Water (Main). Friends I use are Fire/Water, Fire/Spirit, Fire/Air, Fire (Depending on what's available)

For strategy, I fight through KoD down when friends are not being used for EB (and use gems to revive until friends are exhausted for the day) and start from Relic ruins and work up once energy is refilled until friends are available again. Cleared the first two revamped HM with a week left doing this.

Hope this helps and would like to hear any suggestions/improvements on element combos.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

How many gems did you use in doing so to clear the first two revamped HM when you had an extra one week?

For the first HM (Had more time and a bunch of potions) it was around 275~300 gems, second one was between 350-375 gems (no potions). When I said I had about a week left, I meant from when I got the last crystal, not after the armor finished crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    For the first HM (Had more time and a bunch of potions) it was around 275~300 gems, second one was between 350-375 gems (no potions). When I said I had about a week left, I meant from when I got the last crystal, not after the armor finished crafting.
    If you used 275-375 gems and you were very active then I would rather just go on T25/50 run instead as it requires the same amount of time (maybe) and gems, and you get armors that are a lot better. If you said that you spent 75-100 gems then I would've thought about completing the HM but not now, I'm back to not doing HMs.

If you spent 275-300 gems for HM plus armor then you are doing it all wrong or maybe your armors are not that good. I have not had to spend any gems to complete since they extended the time period, maybe some potions here and there. And I only have epics and a few epic plus, no DF at all.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

That was a rough estimate. The first 3-4 days of the EB, I spend 25 gems to revive a 5 person party, because I don't need friends yet. So 2 weeks x 4 days per week x 25 gems per day = 200. I don't keep track of how many I spend.

I have decent (I think for being f2p) armors. Most of the + epics I have are from collection events and HM. I only have 1 DF (prehistoric huntsguard, non plus), but I spend the gems on HM because the plus versions are better than what I have and I don't have as much time to play throughout the day.

I don't spend on wars because I don't have enough people in my guild that can put up the same amount and go for top 50 and above.

That was a rough estimate. The first 3-4 days of the EB, I spend 25 gems to revive a 5 person party, because I don't need friends yet. So 2 weeks x 4 days per week x 25 gems per day = 200. I don't keep track of how many I spend.

I have decent (I think for being f2p) armors. Most of the + epics I have are from collection events and HM. I only have 1 DF (prehistoric huntsguard, non plus), but I spend the gems on HM because the plus versions are better than what I have and I don't have as much time to play throughout the day.

I don't spend on wars because I don't have enough people in my guild that can put up the same amount and go for top 50 and above.
    You could always join up with an Alliance or something if they have guilds pushing T25/50 or something, I mean the amount of gems you are currently spending aren't worth it compared to T25/50 runs where you actually don't even need to spend a whole day doing, let alone weeks.

It also helps a lot to fight the last stages

- before a level-up
    - before going to sleep or taking a break (be careful to fight until all your knights are defeated)

This way your party will regenerate without you having to spend any gems.

Have all 16 crystals, plus version crafting now. Used potions to clear KoD, used around 50 gems total. Was able to clear KoD, Zephyr Plateu, Misty Marsh, Cabellero Desert and Sunken Carack in one run with strong friends. Could not clear Haunted Citadel without gemming or waiting for HP refill. With 12 days left go
    Last edited by Adisty; 11-20-2015 at 06:51 PM.

Have all 16 crystals, plus version crafting now. Used potions to clear KoD, used around 50 gems total. Was able to clear KoD, Zephyr Plateu, Misty Marsh, Cabellero Desert and Sunken Carack in one run with strong friends. Could not clear Haunted Citadel without gemming or waiting for HP refill. With 12 days left go
    That's actually pretty good. Makes me reconsider doing the Heroic Mode again.