GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing one little worrier.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Testing one little worrier.

My littlest worrier is alone, manning a test faction.

One FL, one 1st place finish.

The lone little worrier sits well inside top 1,500.

How is that possible? LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A lot of gold use....

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    A lot of gold use....
    Lil guy no use gold. Him broke.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just finished up my first war. I only got about half of my deploys in, but am sitting well inside 20k. Usually that kind of participation has me sitting 10k spots lower.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My littlest worrier is alone, manning a test faction. One FL, one 1st place finish. The lone little worrier sits well inside top 1,500. How is that possible? LOL
    Very much possible, if you take out huge number of players, small factions that stopped playing simply because it' too overwhelming and not fun if you're not using gold or nor rolling with one of top factions - the whole pool is diminished, and your same or lesser efforts would result in a higher placement in those events...

One factionmate tried last WD with several minis - 3 battles [no gold, all free hits, and couple health packs from goals] - top 1,500... Somebody argued that same result/points would've granted him barely top 4k just a year or couple ago...

I'll go with him next wd, maybe we'll be 'solid' top 1k after doing like 5-6 total battles lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    Very much possible, if you take out huge number of players, small factions that stopped playing simply because it' too overwhelming and not fun if you're not using gold or nor rolling with one of top factions - the whole pool is diminished, and your same or lesser efforts would result in a higher placement in those events...

One factionmate tried last WD with several minis - 3 battles [no gold, all free hits, and couple health packs from goals] - top 1,500... Somebody argued that same result/points would've granted him barely top 4k just a year or couple ago...

I'll go with him next wd, maybe we'll be 'solid' top 1k after doing like 5-6 total battles lol
    Next WD, and FL, as well as all events going forward I will be in my NEW test faction.

It makes no sense to play this game, but if you insist, its possible to DEW more with LESS effort!

This is one of the many times where LESS becomes MORE!!!

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You talk about only one point: people lose the interest to the game and leave the game.

It is Gree's policy. There is no place for non-gold players in this game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    You talk about only one point: people lose the interest to the game and leave the game.

It is Gree's policy. There is no place for non-gold players in this game.

That might be TRUE for some.

As far as I'm concerned, it all depends on what you're looking to DEW.

Me, I'm content with DEWIN the minimum, or less.

No way you can run with the big dawgs, except in FL.

You see that's what I find to be great about life, you have the power to choose.

You just DEW you!!!!

You take Agent Orange or me, for example.

We are both content with tappin a couple times, no pressure, no stress.

That's why a little test faction works for us.

It might work for you, too.

Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 10-24-2015 at 09:51 PM.

"

Post Count
    I like little factions just dew what we want no stress
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Post Count
    That's what we are now. A small group who just finished the perfect nodes in FL with no gold. We don't care about placement. We did end up 375 though And a year ago we probably wouldn't have made top 1000

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've found that a faction with a dozen small accounts can DEW quite well, and spend NOTHING.

If you have larger accounts, you might try limiting your membership to no more than four, five if you stretch the limits.

You DEW it right, those bigger WORRIERS need not spend, either!!!

These days, there's no advantage with having small and large accounts integrated, as small accounts offer no advantage in bass tapping.

In fact, if you have small WORRIERS, you don't need to fully max the faction shell.

What's the point anymore?

There ain't one, fans and foes.

After this FL, I'll be making more adjustments, fine tuning my theories, validating my numbers.

"

Post Count
    How dare you all play in small carefree factions! After all that effort Gree went to to create a hothouse arms race of competitive peer pressure induced spending frenzies and you just go and ignore it all! For shame!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My littlest worrier is alone, manning a test faction.

One FL, one 1st place finish.

The lone little worrier sits well inside top 1,500.

How is that possible? LOL
    Lots of teams that use to rank from 150 to 400, stop doing FL because the GREE took the bonuses away from those rank, now you have to get into rank 100 to get a bonus, thus the reason teams do not botter to get to higher ranks
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-26-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Really teams below top 100 do not spend gold in FL. Gree loses meaningful money... But it Gree's choice.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Really teams below top 100 do not spend gold in FL. Gree loses meaningful money... But it Gree's choice.
    You could look at that another way.

"