Third Frontline in a row with no logon

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third Frontline in a row with no logon

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Third Frontline in a row with no logon

Yes, another Frontline event and another weekend off for my Faction. Android users back to Null Server response bang on 11pm UK time and IOS users have to delete and reinstall every time they want to play. Of course, boxes now disappear and Frontline Icon doesn't display so just collect and upgrade till Monday night. Raised tickets about this but no response from Gree.

Don't really care anymore as third Frontline in a row this has happened, and look forward to the clocks changing this weekend as that always ensures a good laugh.

Happy tapping people.

Post Count
    We are investigating a fix for this, this will most likley need a new game client.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for replying but I don't understand what game client is. Do I need to do anything or just wait?

Post Count
    Unforuntley, you will have to wait. :/

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    E
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    Yes, another Frontline event and another weekend off for my Faction. Android users back to Null Server response bang on 11pm UK time and IOS users have to delete and reinstall every time they want to play. Of course, boxes now disappear and Frontline Icon doesn't display so just collect and upgrade till Monday night. Raised tickets about this but no response from Gree.

Don't really care anymore as third Frontline in a row this has happened, and look forward to the clocks changing this weekend as that always ensures a good laugh.

Happy tapping people.
    Can you all jump to another faction and leave a mini behind?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Happy tapping people.

If you want to jump to DEW FL, PM me.
    I have two safe houses and all you need to DEW is jump.
    They're both open factions.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Factions are not locked for FL?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Factions are not locked for FL?
    Good point, they are locked. In other words if you are in a faction and leave it once FL starts you cannot rejoin another faction or the one you left. I've made this mistake when shifting guys around my test factions.

If you are not in a faction when the event starts you used to be able to join a faction but then the above kcks in.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count

Happy tapping people.
    Just curious but is due to a corrupted faction entry on gree's servers? Or is this some weird consistent issue with your apps? If the latter is it because you are using older devices that are no longer able to run the current apps? Oh and gree has still not corrected the system requirements for the IOS client last time I looked.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Good point, they are locked. In other words if you are in a faction and leave it once FL starts you cannot rejoin another faction or the one you left. I've made this mistake when shifting guys around my test factions.

If you are not in a faction when the event starts you used to be able to join a faction but then the above kcks in.

Au contraire, mon ami.

Allegedly, but, there R ways.

All I know is there are ways.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I seen it 2
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Will wait for fix I guess. Can't jump faction on Android as game doesn't open at all and IOS will load after deleting but couldn't leave faction mates just because of this. The second frontline finishes, game will work again and then it is 2 weeks before next one as Wars seem to be okay. Hopefully new game client, whatever that is, will be sorted before Christmas.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Will wait for fix I guess. Can't jump faction on Android as game doesn't open at all and IOS will load after deleting but couldn't leave faction mates just because of this. The second frontline finishes, game will work again and then it is 2 weeks before next one as Wars seem to be okay. Hopefully new game client, whatever that is, will be sorted before Christmas.
    I meant for you to move the whole team before next FL. Not the first time it happened and GREE has never fixed it for anyone afaik.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well some sort of progress. Back into game and Frontline displays along with the boxes. Unfortunately we can't declare war because it says we are already in a war, but not too bothered as at least game working again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    I meant for you to move the whole team before next FL. Not the first time it happened and GREE has never fixed it for anyone afaik.
    That's the best solution, J-man.

It has been a while, but my faction was stuck in declare limbo for 2 or 3 FLs... VERY ANNOYING. We ended up ditching that faction to start over because it didn't seem like it would ever be fixed. We lost our original leader, too, who spent a lot of gold.

Thanks to GGN and some other very generous players, we were able to buy all of the bonuses that we wanted in our new faction.

...and that's my Cinderella story.
    Line ID: clementine88