GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third Frontline in a row with no logon

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    That's the best solution, J-man.
    Moving of all members to faction for FL is joke and is not a solution at all. It is not workaround as well.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Moving of all members to faction for FL is joke and is not a solution at all. It is not workaround as well.
    No, it's not. But you can either wait for GREE and see nothing done, or take matters into your own hands and get back into the action.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Heck, I have several factions.
    A couple are even maxed out.
    These days, you can max out a faction in a couple days.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Heck, I have several factions.
    A couple are even maxed out.
    These days, you can max out a faction in a couple days.
    You can ask here and max in hours

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If the leader is not on Android, just ask leader to boot everyone out the faction and he leave the faction. The faction will then be close and you all can re setup another faction. And if need be, I am sure there will be some players that will be willing to donate some cash to help max the faction boost.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you wait for Gree to fix something, maybe you must as well retire from the game. And usually, one problem gets fix, two problems pop up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So, I contact Greedy about this problem. They finally respond a week later and tell me it's a problem on my end.
    What a JOKE this has become. Three joke's on you if you're still spending money on this game.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I do hope we aren't discussing the same thing next cycle. We've discussed this a number of times already. You either stick with Gree and wait forever and always have the fear of the problem reoccurring or you take matters into your own hand and set up a new faction and just max it out again. I am sure there will be players who have trillions who would help you with the bonuses. But really, other than guild and health, you don't need the other boosts as they are marginal. So the issue is overblown. Just create a faction and move everyone.