Clocks go back UK - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clocks go back UK

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I'm sure many tappers will notify THEGREE if problems arise as the clocks are adjusted.

The long time tappers KNOW not to expect a response until midday (US time) or later on Monday, maybe Tuesday!
    And long, looooonnnngg time tappers should know to not even expect a response. hehe!

(JK, sorta)
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    And long, looooonnnngg time tappers should know to not even expect a response. hehe!

(JK, sorta)

True that.

I didn't want to upset the TRUE believers. LMFAO

i mean, it hurts a kid to learn the real deal about Santa Claus, leprechauns, the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, and THEGREE!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count

(JK, sorta)
    True that.

I do seem to recall a WD falling on a DST weekend. Started off normally but the server automatically readjusted it's time to match the shift. Now gree's server is not on site. Don't recall where it is but wonder if things will go haywire if it iis inan affected time zone....

Last time it happened which was a while ago I thought the game crashed granted with all the non time zone induced screw ups I might just be remembering this wrong.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    True that.

I do seem to recall a WD falling on a DST weekend. Started off normally but the server automatically readjusted it's time to match the shift. Now gree's server is not on site. Don't recall where it is but wonder if things will go haywire if it iis inan affected time zone....

Last time it happened which was a while ago I thought the game crashed granted with all the non time zone induced screw ups I might just be remembering this wrong.
    They "fix" that, remember that now twice per year (every time change) they shutdown ALL games from 11pm PST until 2am PST

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    They "fix" that, remember that now twice per year (every time change) they shutdown ALL games from 11pm PST until 2am PST
    Silly, stupid, ignorant ME.

You are so right.

THEGREE fixed it in their special way.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Yes! I was just going to ask about that. I think they did "maintenance" last time, and it was uneventful except for the shutdown. Thanks for posting, truthteller.

If you plan on playing, you might want to plan for a shutdown during that time just in case no announcement is made.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guys don't worry. I'm sure that if there is anything that goes wrong with the clock change, everyone will be compensated with a vault of gold from GREE. Thought I saw that in one of the Memo's.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes! I was just going to ask about that. I think they did "maintenance" last time, and it was uneventful except for the shutdown. Thanks for posting, truthteller.

If you plan on playing, you might want to plan for a shutdown during that time just in case no announcement is made.
    You are right and wrong. Yes they shut down for maintenance, however it was not eneventful. They jumped the gun and shut down early, and then spent about 4 hours trying to get things running after the three hour maintenance period. The one thing I may not be correct on is whether it was the last time, or if it was the time before that.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER