How do you complete Spookdom Age 16/x-20/x?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you complete Spookdom Age 16/x-20/x?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How do you complete Spookdom Age 16/x-20/x, 36/x-40/x, 76/x-80/x?

I figured I'd update this post. I've gone through all 3 legendary EB quests, gotten 2/3 wrappers so far, and completed the 1 day RB quest. I'm just reiterating what we know:

Ghost of Black Feather:
    This completed 1/x-15/x (including Legendary goals). 16/x-20/x read 'Play through the Ghost of Black Feather event to get more Jack-o-Lanterns.' 16/x-20/x being incomplete is 320 pumpkins that are not obtainable.

Ghost of Gladiator King:
    This completed 21/x-35/x (including Legendary goals). 36/x-40/x read identical to Black Feather except it reads 'Ghost of Gladiator King.' 36/x-40/x being incomplete is 320 pumpkins that are not obtainable.

Ghost of Queen Ezili:
    There were 20 levels of the RB and each one gave a pumpkin reward, thus successfully pushing us through 41/x-60/x. I believe the splash reward screen only mentioned getting one pumpkin but I think it gave more.

Ghost of Soul Sucker:
    This completed 61/x-75/x (including Legendary goals). 76/x-80/x are impossible to complete unless something changes. 76/x-80/x being incomplete is 320 pumpkins that are not obtainable.

Completing all quests possible that reward pumpkins has netted me 1354 pumpkins. This is enough to craft 1 'Ghastly Grave Digger' and a battle health refill.

Including the 960 pumpkins that are not obtainable, we should have been able to achieve 2314 pumpkins. That's not even enough to craft the Halloween Master unit. That's funny in my opinion. I mean it appears there's an obvious error on GREE's part to fail to code in how to complete the quests above and then... IF you do all the Halloween events and really "Master" Halloween, you can't even get enough pumpkins to craft the unit "Halloween Master." It's a very good idea, but just like most things, executed with some large errors.
    Last edited by QuantumP 86; 10-27-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    So going through the first 50 bosses completed secretly 1/x-10/x of Spookdom Age and netted you a hundred some pumpkins.

Then, going through legendary awarded secretly Spookdom Age quests 11/x-15/x, giving you 380 some pumpkins total. However, I've since finished Legendary, finished the Master Slayer goals, and killed the boss an extra 50 or so times after killing him the first 100.

It seems as if there's no way to finish Spookdom Age 16/x-20/x... Maybe it was a coding mistake and Legendary was supposed to complete all the way up to 20/x??

Also, please add the chance for boss kills to drop pumpkins just like the raid boss orbs. It's completely pointless for me to kill any more bosses because the units that drop are horrible and I get nothing from doing so. If they dropped pumpkins then I'd farm Feathman Hard!
    Lucky you if you got your kills to count. As far as those spookdom levels, I see that we still have 7 days and 8 hours to get them. So apparently you can get them in future EB. We still show 3 more EB on the schedule.

Unfortunately, we may lose lots of players due to frustration over the counters not working before then. Myself included.
    EB just takes too much time anyway. Now we have 10-12 days in a row of it. That's worse than the 6 day war.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

Unfortunately, we may lose lots of players due to frustration over the counters not working before then. Myself included.

Truth Be Told �� Fix this!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While not nearlu as bad as counter issue , I agree that 16-20 should have been awarded earlier (maybe during master slayer?) and is likely an error. as I am getting 21 and on with second eb

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    While not nearlu as bad as counter issue , I agree that 16-20 should have been awarded earlier (maybe during master slayer?) and is likely an error. as I am getting 21 and on with second eb
    This is unfortunate, as we are missing out on almost 500 pumpkins we should be awarded. Instead, we are limited to the rewards up to 15/x which is about 390 pumpkins. This times four will only get us ~1600 pumpkins. That is not even enough to get the top prize despite pushing for legendary 4 times in 9 days. I really hope that GREE fixes this in addition to the counter issue.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hmmm....today we started out on level 21. Looks like we should gphave been able to get 16-20 when we were doing The 100 invisible kills.

Sirius (Gree) in addition to the big wrapper prize from the first EB, we also need those pumpkins.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    are those open Spookdom Age xx quests that are staying in our quest log bugs? Were we supposed to get those rewards?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    are those open Spookdom Age xx quests that are staying in our quest log bugs? Were we supposed to get those rewards?
    You were supposed to get them if you got the 100 kills.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Updated original post to reflect. Even if we could complete the missing quests, it wouldn't give us enough to get the Halloween Master unit lol.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    O
    I figured I'd update this post. I've gone through all 3 legendary EB quests, gotten 2/3 wrappers so far, and completed the 1 day RB quest. I'm just reiterating what we know:

Ghost of Black Feather:
    This completed 1/x-15/x (including Legendary goals). 16/x-20/x read 'Play through the Ghost of Black Feather event to get more Jack-o-Lanterns.' 16/x-20/x being incomplete is 320 pumpkins that are not obtainable.

Ghost of Gladiator King:
    This completed 21/x-35/x (including Legendary goals). 36/x-40/x read identical to Black Feather except it reads 'Ghost of Gladiator King.' 36/x-40/x being incomplete is 320 pumpkins that are not obtainable.

Ghost of Queen Ezili:
    There were 20 levels of the RB and each one gave a pumpkin reward, thus successfully pushing us through 41/x-60/x. I believe the splash reward screen only mentioned getting one pumpkin but I think it gave more.

Ghost of Soul Sucker:
    This completed 61/x-75/x (including Legendary goals). 76/x-80/x are impossible to complete unless something changes. 76/x-80/x being incomplete is 320 pumpkins that are not obtainable.

Completing all quests possible that reward pumpkins has netted me 1354 pumpkins. This is enough to craft 1 'Ghastly Grave Digger' and a battle health refill.

Including the 960 pumpkins that are not obtainable, we should have been able to achieve 2314 pumpkins. That's not even enough to craft the Halloween Master unit. That's funny in my opinion. I mean it appears there's an obvious error on GREE's part to fail to code in how to complete the quests above and then... IF you do all the Halloween events and really "Master" Halloween, you can't even get enough pumpkins to craft the unit "Halloween Master." It's a very good idea, but just like most things, executed with some large errors.
    Omg, another example of Gree Math.
    On top of all the issues with event, the pumpkins don't even add up. Way to go Gree!

Quantum, thanks for doing the math
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got all popups with blank lanterns for the gltq, nothing added to my in game count. I also got 0 lanterns for anything after legendary on day 1 until a ticket got them for me, but day 2 is still be waited for. We are all being shorted a lot by this. I appreciate the thought of the event and the ability to make some of the health potions, but after recent events all having issues, would have been nice for this one to work right. Please fix it w/o everyone having to send in tickets, and please by all means would one of the actual game producers comment from time to time to show there is something being done. We don't know if to bother banging out bosses or to take a break.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's impossible to get enough pumpkins to buy the top unit.

I don't know why we're surprised by this. It seems like Gree can't do anything right anymore.

Sirius, how about getting out a calculator and adding up the pumpkins? It's not possible to get enough.

If this is an error, and not another example of fraud from Gree, then I think the shortfall came during RB. We were only getting 1 pumpkin for each of the first 19 levels. On level 20, we got @ 20 or so. Seems like we should have gotten more than 39 pumpkins for an event.
    You haven't gotten any tickets on this because we didn't know how many pumpkins we should have gotten.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    UPDATE: GREE responded to my ticket and completed 16/x-20/x; 36/x-40/x; and 76/x-80/x. I now have 2,314 pumpkins

The pumpkin quest was also extended 3 additional days, so I am anticipating the possibility of earning more pumpkins during war.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh well, it appears there is no way to earn more pumpkins...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh well, it appears there is no way to earn more pumpkins...
    It turns out that GREE magically inserted an extra 400 pumpkins into my inventory pushing me into the 2700s. Now I do have enough to make the Halloween Master Unit and then some. Or I could do 27 refills... Hmm.