GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bug in Limited Time Units October AND November

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

bug in Limited Time Units October AND November

The limited time units that were for sale during the Halloween war (October) and the current ones (November) are bugged

the problem is the smallest unit, the one with 1% bonus for 25 gems (Lich Zimxahl in October, Pilvian Apprentice in November)
    in the bonuses the boost is applied but our player stats are not reflecting any increase due to Infantry Attack bonus (October) and Magic Attack bonus (November)

the other units for 75 gems, 200 gems and 300 gems at least increase our stats BUT the bonuses of none of the 4 units stacks, so buying multiple of the same unit (which is required to finish the event) does not increase our stats.

I also note that this is in contrast to the last 2 times limited time units were available in the shop, in the past the boosts on those purchased units did stack, making it worthwhile to spend gems.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I want my money back if these don't stack!
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a scam. Gree either needs to fix the bonuses or issue refunds. If not I will be going to itunes.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a scam... but it should be fixed. I've sent in a ticket just a little bit ago on this issue and suggest that you all do the same.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a scam... but it should be fixed. I've sent in a ticket just a little bit ago on this issue and suggest that you all do the same.
    This response comes from Gree:

Our records indicate you have recently submitted multiple tickets into support on the same issue. For efficiency, and to expedite our reply process, we have merged all tickets into one, and will address all concerns here.
    Please note that multiple boosts of the same item do not stack with themselves. If you have multiples of the same unit, you will only receive one boost. We apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused.
    Also we are seeing you as being on an older version of the game. That being the case, we would ask that you head to the game's page on the app store and hit the "upgrade" button. Or, alternately, delete and reinstall the game.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Regards,
    Adrian
    So how is that not a scam? The event requires three of each unit, the game implies that you will receive boost for each unit you buy, and no where does it say that the boost will only be applied once. Furthermore the boost doesn't even work on the 25 gem unit.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    This response comes from Gree:

So how is that not a scam? The event requires three of each unit, the game implies that you will receive boost for each unit you buy, and no where does it say that the boost will only be applied once. Furthermore the boost doesn't even work on the 25 gem unit.
    Pointing out the fact also that nobody can be running on an older version of the game nor the database since its forces in to all players, once you upgrade to the latest version the database for the game gets updated...(u c downloading data message n %) when loading game anytime there is data push...contradiction to their generic response.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sent tickets on regards the overcharge on their part n their response was that is iTunes issue not theirs...can't b iTunes since this is going through their servers "in-app" purchase

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It appears the bonuses of the previous Limited Units are now stacking, at least that is what I now see listed in the individual bonuses and my main stats page is now reflecting a considerable plus in Infantry attack bonus comparable to what I purchased in the October Limited Units Lich Zimxahl, Lisch Sixahr etc...)

I just bought a second 25 gem unit (Pilvian Apprentice) in the current November Limited Unit sale, my individual bonuses reflect the bonus stacking, however the 1% is not added to my main stats page and overall stats did not move at all. A 1% Infantry attack bonus should be visible in my stats. So the bug still remains in the current limited units.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    I just bought a second 25 gem unit (Pilvian Apprentice) in the current November Limited Unit sale, my individual bonuses reflect the bonus stacking, however the 1% is not added to my main stats page and overall stats did not move at all. A 1% Infantry attack bonus should be visible in my stats. So the bug still remains in the current limited units.
    My stats actually went down each time I bought the Apprentice.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The bug seems to be fixed now, I just rechecked my stats and saw a significant increase in attack, I bought a third 25 gem unit and saw a corresponding increase in stats after restart!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    The bug seems to be fixed now, I just rechecked my stats and saw a significant increase in attack, I bought a third 25 gem unit and saw a corresponding increase in stats after restart!
    Great news, thanks for posting!
    Line ID: clementine88