I had 27 individual goals at one point yesterday. TWENTY SEVEN GOALS!!!!!! What the F do I need 27 goals for? I have no idea what they all do. I don't look at any of them. All they do is impact the performance and impede the little effort I put into the game anymore. Hey morons, talking to you here Gree, how about you remove some of the old NPCs for the events that have ended. Or better yet how about you fix the ghosted NPCs that have persisted for MONTHS!!!!! Do you really think having 27 goals at once is improving your bottom line or energizing your player base??? Let me answer that for you, ITS NOT. It's really pretty simple. Address the things we tell you about, the things we have been telling you about for months and then maybe just maybe I might buy a vault for 1% double strike. If you think I'm doing that now you are clueless. You suck Gree. I suck too for another stupid thread that you won't read or respond to or even apparently lock. That's how bad you've gotten Gree. You're to lazy to even lock threads anymore. How sad it's gotten for you, for me, for us.