Sweep stake

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sweep stake

Post Count

Sweep stake

24Hr Epic Boss is what the globe would appear to indicate so

lets ante down on the number of bosses that will be required?

My guess

ending 83
    exterminating 98

Faction 637

wont go into variations on requirement for 22 or 18hr late start we will my the larger arsumption that it will start at the mandated 1500PDT (0600 SG / 0000 CET / 2300 uk / 1800 EST etc etc etc)
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol either way Europe players wont do many due to the silly start time

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is not new already.
    Ending is 70 bosses and extreming is 100

Yes, we are working on European. You need to spend more money for gold. We need more money.
    What is not clear?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    Lol either way Europe players wont do many due to the silly start time
    I can understand that argument for the LTQ (as most would want to use up their energy before falling asleep) but what difference would the boss make. Being in the US I still sleep 8 hours and miss out on that during Raid Boss/Epic Boss/ Frontline/ World Domination etc...
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I can understand that argument for the LTQ (as most would want to use up their energy before falling asleep) but what difference would the boss make. Being in the US I still sleep 8 hours and miss out on that during Raid Boss/Epic Boss/ Frontline/ World Domination etc...
    I never understood it either. Some folk just like to complain.
    UKan see it all over this forum.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I never understood it either. Some folk just like to complain.
    UKan see it all over this forum.
    Pot calling kettle... And all that.. Look at your own posts

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HR, you have to treat brown out like you treat the Westboro Baptist Church, ignore himand don't give him a place in your mind. He is the most hateful of trolls. He isn't funny. He doesn't help others. His sole purpose is to irritate other people. He's probably a 12 year old kid whose balls have not dropped. I only know if he has posted if someone posts a reply or posts his quote as he is the only person I have ever blocked.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    HR, you have to treat brown out like you treat the Westboro Baptist Church, ignore himand don't give him a place in your mind. He is the most hateful of trolls. He isn't funny. He doesn't help others. His sole purpose is to irritate other people. He's probably a 12 year old kid whose balls have not dropped. I only know if he has posted if someone posts a reply or posts his quote as he is the only person I have ever blocked.
    I don't know what it is with him, but he just bugs me lol .. But you correct

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    LTQ is less problem because European can pre-stage and drop energy. FL and Raid Boss are biggest problem because you need to log in the game for starting deploy regen. Raid boss problem is in low rewards that you need to collect for 18 unit collection and with trophies at this time. Epic boss was fine with start at 8p.m. UK time. It was possible to get boss levels when health regen was running (you go empty to sleep and come on full).

What is not clear?

Post Count
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    Personally I doubt he even plays the game. How a player can post that everything is rosy during every glitch or Gree up with a straight face is beyond me.... Unless they're not actually a player and not trying to keep a straight face.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    A

Personally I doubt he even plays the game. How a player can post that everything is rosy during every glitch or Gree up with a straight face is beyond me.... Unless they're not actually a player and not trying to keep a straight face.
    I do think he is the true essence of a troll. Purposely posts opinions that are the opposite of the general consensus

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    A

Well he could be a computer virus.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    Well he could be a computer virus.
    He does have that ability to make people sick.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    OP requested lock....

Done.
    Line ID: clementine88