slightly excessive

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slightly excessive

Post Count

slightly excessive

am I the only person who thinks that having 31 Indy goals is slightly fooking nuts? and we know have NPcs from at least 5 LTq events bimbling about the game is going backwards again
    485046391 & 565411567

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, it's just you,lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At this point, nothing will change, nothing will improve.

I just go with the flow and DEW as little as I please.

I expect nothing, and nothing THEGREE does upsets me.

Embrace the suck, go with the flow, its THEIR game, and their gonna keep DEWIN things THEIR way!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just curious. Does anyone know where in the quarter they ended their other games?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Just curious. Does anyone know where in the quarter they ended their other games?
    They must be doing well. Overhead is probably minimal because I notice that when a GREEup occurs in Modern War a similar GREEup often occurs in Crime City so they must have fired at least half the staff. The staff remaining probably service both games.
    Too bad they fired the smart ones.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Idk what quarter... Beyond the Dead ended in May along with a couple others, I think, when they closed the VC Studio.

Yeah, goal list is pretty crowded.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    BUT - if you buy what they suggest in hopes of getting MORE bang for your buck - you can quickly close 4 of those 20-something goals... Basically - pay for cleanup of goals board...

Also, have a question, if you keep buying those Double Strike tiers - does it turn into Triple Strike once your Double Strike goes beyond 200% ? I'm sure somebody out there already has over 200% Double Strike bonus accumulated - any insight?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli-PoP View Post
    BUT - if you buy what they suggest in hopes of getting MORE bang for your buck - you can quickly close 4 of those 20-something goals... Basically - pay for cleanup of goals board...

Also, have a question, if you keep buying those Double Strike tiers - does it turn into Triple Strike once your Double Strike goes beyond 200% ? I'm sure somebody out there already has over 200% Double Strike bonus accumulated - any insight?
    the more DS you but the LESS DS you actually get, and it will never reach 100%
    lets say you have 10% DS (double strike) and you buy 5% DS, you actually do not have now 15% because it does not add the 5%, it multiplies the 5% by a factor based on the 100% and you get less than 5%

only certain bonuses like ATK and DEF are added and you can have 1000% ATK or DEF

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is that what is called diminishing returns?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    lets say you have 10% DS (double strike) and you buy 5% DS, you actually do not have now 15% because it does not add the 5%, it multiplies the 5% by a factor based on the 100% and you get less than 5%

only certain bonuses like ATK and DEF are added and you can have 1000% ATK or DEF
    Are you sure, because i was under the belief that some bought 100 double strike units and now have 100% chance and do get a double strike everytime..

Ie, doesn't behave the same way as the health reduction

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One of my older accounts reads 80% double strike, but DS doesn't happen 8 out of 10 strikes.
    It does occur more frequently than on the others.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is all GREE MATH and they will never explain how it is all calculated because they don't even know it themselves.

Very unlikely we will get any explanation on how it all adds up from GREE or they will post it has been explained before but it is buried somewhere in this forum good luck finding it.

Post Count

Its not a reduction calculation like (Heath regen, Casualty Reduction, Building Time Reduction, Building cost reduction) but rather it should be additive. Im sure someone that has 100% DS could confirm they get DS (or TS) everytime.
    VFF Legends

Post Count

I've seen accounts with 101% DS. A friend of mine has said he gets DS every attack and if he doesn't get it, he gets a TS.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I think you're wrong on this one - each DS i get - it does add +1% or +2% so these are, actually cumulative, I think somebody posted they are, too. 100% is clear, but what happens if they creep up to 200% - would they essentially turn into 100% TS? {TS as in triple strike, not TS as person lol}