Master Slayer boss counter not working correctly!? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master Slayer boss counter not working correctly!?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    image2 (1).jpg image1.jpg
    This is proof that I beat all the 100 bosses with no reward, and no pumpkins for the higher levels, it looks like about 250 or so lanterns should have been rewarded also.
    I hear that a fix was put in to replace the 750 units some of us got instead of 15m when opening crates (I quite opening them after getting 2 rewards under 2k) that it reset the timer back to 50. Mine did that. Not sure why my pic has 84/100, but one of them kept swinging on the last hit for 5 minutes, so I rebooted the phone and I think that one glitched. I was in the 90s when it reset back to 50. So my 65 was extra I kept hitting in case it was a visual glitch only. There are a lot of us with this issue, someone posted a reply on our guild apps that they were told it was not able to be fixed since the server already automatically issued units once the quest was over. If you guys can take back units from a mistake made giving 32m units (most of us did not pursue that extensively, though a lot of us had a few b/c taking out 30s was part of the quest. Also you have given units back that were accidentally bought due to an ad popup for a crate that was clicked on due to wanting to just get into the game and not being asked to confirm purchase. You also gave back items we bought that ended up not even being artifacts but just a temp bonus item that didn't even add to stats. Please do not leave use honest players hanging here. A lot of us bought the weapons needed with cash to beat this boss in the allotted time.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    *Customer "care" is replying to tickets offering 2 battle health refills while Gree is working on this issue.
    This is pissing off many of our peeps. They are talking about leaving the game now. Two refills for how many hours of time wasted? Not acceptable.

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED NOW, before it's too late
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-23-2015 at 10:01 AM. Reason: *Removed staff name.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelob View Post
    Yeah, but everybody knows that you don't have to kill all 35 bosses to finish legendary (perhaps you're the only one that doesn't know this).
    Only the killed bosses are considered for the 100. In my case it was 33.
    Quote Originally Posted by B1RD View Post
    Sure, let's put it out there then, bothers me none...kill 20 for Legendary is all it takes. (nope, know nothing about it)
    Maybe this is why the counter is "off"? IDK.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I killed all 35 bosses of legendary and is not that the counter is off, is that it kept reseting to 50/100, even after legendaries were done, it kept reseting

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    When you've actually killed 111 bosses and the counter shows 52, something's seriously wrong in Greeland.

There is so much frustration out there that this event might be the straw that breaks KA's back
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree,

You need to say something.

People are really upset.

Here's the thing. It is clear that you are not properly testing your code. Maybe you don't have resources to do so. That sucks but if that is the situation then adjust to it. That means don't plan a multi part epic boss event with brand new code. Launch it as a single event and expand the following cycle.

This is not rocket science This is common sense that high schoolers should have.

So please tell us- are your development team employees morons or are they willfully malicious???? Really 0 this is no longer accidental. Everything is screwed up/

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Only 2 more kills to finish Legendary. That's 85 kills, but the counter shows 62, soon to drop back to 50 or 52.
    Is there any reason for me to do the extra 15 kills? Will Gree credit the missing unit and the extre 320 pumpkins from the first and second and probably the third EB events?

Come on Sirius, give us a heads up please.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just got to 72 and had another reset after next kill - leveled up and did a kill before reopening game and back to 50 - so lost 24 this the and 14 last time.

This is absurd - fix this please,. I am potentially wasting time and xp for no reason.

We have several ready to quit.

MAKE A COMMENT GREE!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I lost 8 kills between the first 2 resets and now 32 after a counter freeze and reset where the counter made it to 81. Still no word except they closed my ticket, which I promoptly reopened

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am not sure about the company culture of GREE, but let me assume you, if you don't get on this forum quickly and give us a status, we will leave this game and finish the discussion for you. The way that GREE reps are being relatively silent about this issue, is not working. You need to give us a status at least daily!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    I lost 8 kills between the first 2 resets and now 32 after a counter freeze and reset where the counter made it to 81. Still no word except they closed my ticket, which I promoptly reopened
    With widespread issues like this, I've noticed that my tickets get closed as well before I see a fix.

It is NOT that this issue is closed. CS closes tickets because there is nothing more they can do after they forward it to the team to investigate.
    Unfortunately, when CS closes tickets for a current issue, this leads to a ton of confusion... and more tickets being sent instead of what belgario did: reopen the original ticket. It never hurts to reopen a ticket when you are not satisfied; but sending in multiple tickets for the same issue bogs down the system.

I doubt a fix will happen by the end of the event. Document your progress with SSs, and when it's over send in a ticket or reopen your original ticket with your final outcome. I know this is a PITB for us & GREE, but they'll make it right eventually. Please be kind and patient.

About testing code, I know they do not beta test but they do have staff members that play to test. I speculate the problem with staff members testing has to do with the player base using so many different types of devices and staff members test on the best, most current devices, which many of us don't use. All of these different devices with unique settings makes investigating issues more difficult, too. Sending in a ticket thru the game is best because they can use the footer info to investigate.

Not much more I can say, but they're working on it... fwiw.

Post Count
    Aside from the counter not working and pumpkins not dropping I just killed 7/8 legendary and it reset to 0/8 and I can not trigger a new boss now. That must be the fix?

WTF????????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    SO if they have a staff that can not normally test things why not accept the reality and take less risk? In a two week cycle it looks like we now have 1-2 more of these broken and extremely frustrating broken events. This issue is effecting more than half of us from what I can tell.

That's the real problem here. Planning that does not take into account the reality of their situation and so makes things much worse. Where is the leadershio there???

And the cost to CS of these mistakes is likely greater than the cost of actually robustly testing things. But if you cant do that - TAKE LESS RISK- try new code on a smaller scale first. Not sure why I have to point this put to college graduates.

Post Count
    Not that I could code one pixel if my life depended on it, but why they can't launch one event without bugs is beyond me.

Really, I don't get it either. I've loved this game since it began, and I want it to work!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Once again gladiator iing goals also keep reseting to 50/100
    i am at 6/10 legendaryand went back to 50/100 kills
    When I had 62