Master Slayer boss counter not working correctly!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Slayer boss counter not working correctly!?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Master Slayer boss counter not working correctly!?

Does anyone else have this problem? The 3rd Master Slayer quest line item counts boss kills...with the goal being 100 kills. Once I reached 50 boss kills, it started malfunctioning...stopped registering my kills and reset kills to 51. It started working again around boss kill 55 but I had lost 4 boss kills on the counter. Now many bosses later,74 I believe, I look at the counter and it has reset to 55. Multiple tickets sent and no response so far.
    Last edited by belgario; 10-20-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Does anyone else have this problem? The 3rd Master Slayer quest line item counts boss kills...with the goal being 100 kills. Once I reached 50 boss kills, it started malfunctioning...stopped registering my kills and reset kills to 51. It started working again around boss kill 55 but I had lost 4 boss kills on the counter. Now many bosses later,74 I believe, I look at the counter and it has reset to 55. Multiple tickets sent and no response so far.
    I've killed 57 bosses, but the counter shows 51

Another one of Gree's Display errors.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let's hope it works correctly in the background...though absent any response I have to assume it doesn't ... Shocker! I will know in a few hours

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    i am in 9/10 legendary and counter keeps reseting to 50/100 kills
    Also I have from 14x to 19x goals on yer when I finished 8/10 got prize for 14x

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I received the 15/x jack-o-lantern goal upon completion of Legendary this morning. A few hours later the counter reset again. I am now 9 bosses away from completing the 100 and the counter just reset again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    YES !!! I killed the regular 50 bosses... COMPLETED THE LEGENDARY 35 boss kills.. So that's 85.. And I've killed AT LEAST ANOTHER 30 since and yet I only show 81

Post Count
    Send in a ticket.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Send in a ticket.

A few tickets have been sent in.. And the USUAL TIME OF RESPONSE IS USUALLY WHEN THE EVENT IS OVER... AND EVEN THEN ITS A GENERIC RESPONSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROBLEM I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT.

This is par for the course... I'd be shocked if an event actually ran smoothly

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Has ANYONE been able to successfully get the prize (and received a green check) for killing 100 bosses?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    When I finished Legendary, I had 85 kills, but the counter showed 61. Out went up to 62 on the np next kill. Then went to 61 again in the next kill. Now it's back to 51.

Gree, this is VERY. Aggravating and some guidance would be appreciated. It seems like you're ignoring another major problem. The fact that there isn't even any comment on this is unforgivable.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am on kill 91 (finish legendary and been marking each additional kill), yet the countes only shows now 61/100

GREE PLEASE FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least have the decency to post a reply that the team is looking into it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I finished 100 and did an extra 5 just in case, though I kept track of the times I killed the extra 15 so I know I got the counts right. Yet ANOTHER ticket sent...no response to either of my first 2 or the several follow-ups I did under those.

To say I am frustrated is terribly understated. I'm getting my apple ticket ready to go in case this doesn't get resolved quickly.

Gree has created a huge cluster-XXXX of this game. They don't spend the time to properly Test releases and so, no surprise...they have huge problems. THEN, these huge problems receive many tickets which take even more time to resolve.

Gree needs to invest and get their Test process in place or they need to shut down the game they can't adequately support. How many more big spenders can leave before the cost to support equals more than they receive in revenue??

62 kills was also the magic number for me when my counter reset. I killed boss number 103 when the counter said 62. Afterward, I was back to the counter showing 50.
    Last edited by belgario; 10-21-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    CRAP !!!!!!!!!

just killed boss 95, my goals were reading 62/100..............after the kill, went back to 52/100

GREE PLEASE FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    I finished 100 and did an extra 5 just in case, though I kept track of the times I killed the extra 15 so I know I got the counts right. Yet ANOTHER ticket sent...no response to either of my first 2 or the several follow-ups I did under those.

To say I am frustrated is terribly understated. I'm getting my apple ticket ready to go in case this doesn't get resolved quickly.

Gree has created a huge cluster-XXXX of this game. They don't spend the time to properly Test releases and so, no surprise...they have huge problems. THEN, these huge problems receive many tickets which take even more time to resolve.

Gree needs to invest and get their Test process in place or they need to shut down the game they can't adequately support. How many moe big spenders can leave before the cost to support equals more than they receive in revenue??
    Last I hear after the massive laidoff at SF offices, is that they were going to outsource the QA process.............I guess they are probably still looking for the "appropriate" company to give the job to..............in the mean time................events are being release without any testing at all

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Last I hear after the massive laidoff at SF offices, is that they were going to outsource the QA process.............I guess they are probably still looking for the "appropriate" company to give the job to..............in the mean time................events are being release without any testing at all
    lol, where do you hear these things?
    Line ID: clementine88