wrong rewards in chests for guild-trial? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wrong rewards in chests for guild-trial?

Post Count
    Why is it that an "unintentional" reward that gave us a better prize was considered a "glitch" that needed to be repaired, but when the tables are turned it is considered acceptable and no action is taken to correct it!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm just going to keep holding my breath until Sirius responds.

It has already been proven that it is possible to add and remove units when it becomes 'necessary'.
    A&F has confirmed that this was a mistake and it is even more obvious the last round when some of Raid Boss drops started to keep pace with the huge increases in health required to kill them.
    Last edited by Ddd123; 10-26-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Post Count
    Gree, the weekend is over, how about a fix now?

Post Count
    9 days....
    That's 9 days we reported this bug, and still nothing...
    ... And Assault and Flattery reply that "...the units will be replaced by the right units." has been removed...
    And wars are going to start in a few hours.
    That's really...........

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Exactly - I am sitting with a ton of chests I wont open because I was told there would be a fix. Please tell us.
    It's already been documented on this board that Gree will lie to us because they've done it recently. That said, I've not seen anything from Gree telling us there would be any fix. Also, seems to me the chests are random...sometimes you get a good unit,many sometimes the crap unit shows up. What fix is there to make?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    It's already been documented on this board that Gree will lie to us because they've done it recently. That said, I've not seen anything from Gree telling us there would be any fix. Also, seems to me the chests are random...sometimes you get a good unit,many sometimes the crap unit shows up. What fix is there to make?
    The post from Assault and Flattery saying that the units would be fixed, has been removed
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While it would be nice, I don't think it's a huge deal to have them fixed (at least for this cycle) given the fact that were could receive up to 45 chests simply by completing a very very easy LTB.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A very easy LTB? With my building upgrade time bonus, I can't even finish without gems. I wouldn't call that easy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    A very easy LTB? With my building upgrade time bonus, I can't even finish without gems. I wouldn't call that easy.
    I think I called it a 'very very easy LTB,' not just one 'very!' Did you miss any downtime while sleeping? The gold cost was around 1.5M gold for level 9->10 and even if you only just finished the 8->9 upgrade, you still got 36 chests that can contain 20M stat units... for basically free.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!