When are the free gold videos coming back?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When are the free gold videos coming back?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

When are the free gold videos coming back?

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already but I looked around and couldn't find it (I'm not very good at looking, I loose my keys every day and sometimes they are already in my hands so once again if there is a post about this and I missed it I'm sorry). I also have not visited the forum in a while so I might be out of touch with this whole issue...

Essentially I'm wondering why are the free gold videos still gone? I remember seeing a post about some kind of glitch and people getting thousands of gold bars because they somehow managed to watch tons of videos and I remember GREE saying they had to shut down the videos while they fixed the glitch but has anyone heard when the videos will be back if at all?

I'm still not getting them on both accounts (and on my old busted i-phone I had just gotten them after not having it for 1+ years because my tech was old so after the latest game upgrade I'd only realized I had them again for a month or something before they disappeared...

I'm don't mean to be negative but for me the videos make the purchase of gold worth it because it lowers the cost of winning an LTQ or buying a building. For me it made using gold worthwhile because we got more of it - effectively bringing down the overall cost. I would buy gold when it was on sale, add it to my videos and use it judiciously. There are many things that require money and decisions must be made... It wasn't a huge amount of free gold but to play a few videos a day but it did add up and we could save up for something special or use it to supplement our gold purchases.

I know that it was free gold and that we are not "entitled" to it but it did make GREE some revenue and people watched ad content for it. It seemed like a win/win for everyone and I really wish they would bring it back. If the question has not been asked in a while could anyone from GREE please weigh in here on when we can expect the videos to come back?

Thanks for reading and happy playing.

Sherah.
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Been asking the same question but as usual no response from Gree

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whenever barney gives the go ahead. He still is convinced it's why sup died

Post Count
    depends which comes first pigs flying or hell freezing over!
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Correct me if I am wrong but is it not false advertising now, surely they have got to remove the sign now that says tap to earn free gold!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As I remember, free gold videos is playing. On android.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That's a good question though - is ANYONE able to get free gold videos now? Mods? Gree? Can you guys weigh in and let us know if the intention is to bring the videos back or are things going to stay as they are now?

Mods? Can someone pleeeeaaase weigh in ???
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherah View Post
    That's a good question though - is ANYONE able to get free gold videos now? Mods? Gree? Can you guys weigh in and let us know if the intention is to bring the videos back or are things going to stay as they are now?

Mods? Can someone pleeeeaaase weigh in ???
    I'll ask...

As far as I know, they want to bring them back.
    When? I'm not sure who knows when.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I really don't understand why they aren't hopping to that (getting videos back). It's revenue for them.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    I really don't understand why they aren't hopping to that (getting videos back). It's revenue for them.
    Rumors are flying all over the internet about companies offering FREE in game currency or stuff because advertiser spending is contracting, and other rumors are saying some companies participating in the program have been removed for a variety of reasons and concerns.

What's the story around these here parts?

Your guess is as wrong as mine!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    i got reply finally on my ticket about the free videos, from Crime city but most likely applies here as well, customer supoort said, there was an exploit on the free vids some user were abusing on ios, until they figure out how to fix the problem, then the free videos will come back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i got reply finally on my ticket about the free videos, from Crime city but most likely applies here as well, customer supoort said, there was an exploit on the free vids some user were abusing on ios, until they figure out how to fix the problem, then the free videos will come back
    You're right, but that's old news around here.

There were several threads about the abuse, but I think most were deleted by admin.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    As I remember, free gold videos is playing. On android.
    The Droid accounts get 40 per day.
    If your ios account is linked you can get your Gold fix through the Droid.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    hi so if i can get a droid and link my iOS accounts to it (not sure which is old and which is new device)
    and get free video gold can then i play my iOS accounts on my iOS again or only on the droid

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sw71 View Post
    hi so if i can get a droid and link my iOS accounts to it (not sure which is old and which is new device)
    and get free video gold can then i play my iOS accounts on my iOS again or only on the droid
    Yes. You can switch it back to your IOS device