Guide to stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guide to stats

Post Count

Guide to stats

Hi guys
    I want to build up my army equipment, to improve the stats
    I'm not an expert by any means, but I cannot find a decent guide slightly above the very basic stuff.
    A few things I'd like to clear up please include

Crafting
    Does crafting items benefit the army or only the hero ?
    In which case it is pointless making anything I assume ? At least currently

How do you increase the stats on your amry defence and attack with equipment ?
    Is it only by buying via the store / equipment tab ?

Also
    The small arrows next to units stats numbers, what do these arrows (when present) mean please ?

Any info is appreciated
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Undertoker; 10-18-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Typically, the best equipment goes to your hero and the rest defaults to your army.

Yes, you can craft or buy this equipment, but some of the best equipment drops during PvP attacks (war, raiding, etc.), and sometimes during the PvMob too (LTQs)

right now, the equipment your can craft is crap-- it's worse than that bought or won thru combat. Don't do it.

the only way to increase your army stats is through buying or through combat (and don't forget that certain chests (squire, etc.) are full of equipment instead of army units as rewards, so gaining those also helps your stats).

I believe the arrows are trying to show your that it's an improvement on what is currently equipped...

It's late and it's been a long day, but I think I got it right ;-) Hope this helps!

Post Count
    Thanks shadows
    I appreciate your advice and help, thank you for taking the time to post

One last question
    How many mob units are actually used in battle ?
    Is it the best 1500 mobs you possess ?
    If so, would you buy equipment for each slot of those 1500 ?

So for example I'd need 3000 artefacts to have knitted my whole army out ?
    And 1500 helmets, boots, weapons etc ??
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Undertoker; 10-20-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey Undertoker. It depends on how many allies you have. If you have 500 then you bring your 1500 best attack and 1500 best defense equipment with you for each category (weapon, armor, feet, head, artifacts - you only need 1500 for artifacts as well). If you have 525, then its 1575. Like Shadows said, you may not have to buy that many as it depends on what equipment you have gotten via other means. So only buy equipment that have the arrows next to it (these will improve your army.) Good luck!

Post Count
    Many thanks bud

Post Count
    While your hero equips two artifacts, your army uses just one each. So 1575 will outfit your entire army with artifacts rather than twice that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've always wonder about this. In the game, it says your army can equip 1500 (if you have 500 allies) items, being weapons/armor/head gear etc. So let's say hypothetically, I have 1500 of a weapon (Sword1) that is 100 atk/ 10 def, and I have 1500 of another weapon (Sword2) that is 10 atk/100 def, what is counted in my stats? Same goes for units, armor, head gear etc.

By what Stark is saying, I will be bringing 3000 weapons to battle (1500 of Sword 1 for attack, and 1500 of Sword 2 for defense). Is this right?

EDIT: I just tested this and it seems it's true. I maxed out on my head gear by buying the best defense item. I then bought 50 of the best attack head gear and my Army Attack increased but by Army Defense stayed the same. So you will need to buy both best atk and def of everything to get the highest stats possible.

Post Count
    Ryosaeba is correct, your best army equipment attack stats are used when you attack, best defense equipment when on defense. That's also true about your army strength and the 1575 units used in your army. But not your hero equipment, you only get what you have equipped and your strongest for attack or defense is not automatically used.