Game Won't Load For Past 24 Hours

Hi,
    I have sent GREE 6 emails (and called them once) regarding this issue over the course of the past 24 hours and have not gotten a single response. I am a GM of a guild pushing t10 and it is infuriating that I haven't been able to play on my account. It loads up, goes to the black screen, then crashes. It's obvious the account files are corrupted and only they can fix it. Ticket #2692292 and #2693826. I don't know what to do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by fdpenigma View Post
    Hi,
    I have sent GREE 6 emails (and called them once) regarding this issue over the course of the past 24 hours and have not gotten a single response. I am a GM of a guild pushing t10 and it is infuriating that I haven't been able to play on my account. It loads up, goes to the black screen, then crashes. It's obvious the account files are corrupted and only they can fix it. Ticket #2692292 and #2693826. I don't know what to do at this point.

Unfortunately it's Saturday, so I think the usual team of people who might be able to assist you will not be available until Monday. This is a known issue across ios and droid, they did perform the first round of fixes Friday afternoon in PST time zone, and that helped fix many of the accounts (however, not all) that were affected by this bug. At this point, take a vid proof of your broken account and pass them to your colleagues so you will not be accused of intentional leeching. There is still a lot you can do to manage your run, so try to make yourself available and useful to your best extent.

... if it makes you feel any better, all the other teams are in the same boat as you, so you are not the only person in a top run with a broken account.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Unfortunately it's Saturday, so I think the usual team of people who might be able to assist you will not be available until Monday. This is a known issue across ios and droid, they did perform the first round of fixes Friday afternoon in PST time zone, and that helped fix many of the accounts (however, not all) that were affected by this bug. At this point, take a vid proof of your broken account and pass them to your colleagues so you will not be accused of intentional leeching. There is still a lot you can do to manage your run, so try to make yourself available and useful to your best extent.

... if it makes you feel any better, all the other teams are in the same boat as you, so you are not the only person in a top run with a broken account.
    Figures that I can't access my account less than 3 million points before getting the set rewards. Do you think they'll give me the set?

Quote Originally Posted by fdpenigma View Post
    Figures that I can't access my account less than 3 million points before getting the set rewards. Do you think they'll give me the set?
    I don't know. I think the bigger question is can you get your account back before the reward period ends?

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    I don't know. I think the bigger question is can you get your account back before the reward period ends?
    Well I wouldn't really say that's my problem considering I have no control over whether my account works lol. If they don't give me the rewards+set then I'll just have to raise a little bit of hell.

I just bought few packs of gems, but the game doesn't load. I purchase 40 war energies with 90 gems, but the game told me to reload, which I have no choice but to reload the game. Now it doesn't even allow me to log in the game, keep logging me out whenever I try to log in the game. I tried logging out game centre and retrieve the game, i tried to reinstall the game, I tried force close the phone but all do not work, and I have email the developer and there is no reply. This is getting very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just yet another user disowned of his money by Gree.

I leave it up to your fantasy how to react on something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Just yet another user disowned of his money by Gree.

I leave it up to your fantasy how to react on something like that.
    You're at like an 8, I'm going to have to ask you to bring it down to a 2.
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Crayster View Post
    I just bought few packs of gems, but the game doesn't load. I purchase 40 war energies with 90 gems, but the game told me to reload, which I have no choice but to reload the game. Now it doesn't even allow me to log in the game, keep logging me out whenever I try to log in the game. I tried logging out game centre and retrieve the game, i tried to reinstall the game, I tried force close the phone but all do not work, and I have email the developer and there is no reply. This is getting very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe Gree hasn't even replied to the ticket yet. I understand that tickets are dealt with in order they are received but surely there must be some kind of prioritisation.

Cray was HC in my guild for T3 last weekend and lost his account mid-way through. Why doesn't Gree have weekend cover? This is a game where the majority of play takes place on the weekend. Losing an account half way through a guild war is a big deal and caused Cray a lot of stress. Need I add this is not the first time he has been screwed over by Gree, since he was affected by the account thefts that went on last year.

I just hope this is resolved before the reward period ends!!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I still not able to log in game and it's 3 days now. This is one of the things that makes me want to quit the game. Why spent so much money just to get screwed? Every one playing this game knows it's not cheap!! Obviously customer service is not priority!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crayster View Post
    I still not able to log in game and it's 3 days now. This is one of the things that makes me want to quit the game. Why spent so much money just to get screwed? Every one playing this game knows it's not cheap!! Obviously customer service is not priority!!!!
    So Gree finally respond to the ticket telling Cray to do what he already told them he did.... Delete the game and reinstall. And now they have closed his ticket and he STILL can't get in his game to collect his dfa+ from the weekends war.

This is just a disgrace.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Gree's customer service is an offense. Any Indian hole-in-the-wall shop gives better customer service than this million dollar enterprise!
    It feels like they are not interested at all to give real support. If they'd ever disown me that way... well I better don't write that here right now.
    Last edited by roookey1; 10-29-2015 at 03:16 AM.