Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Has Gree nerfed atk of level 3 bosses in this blitz raid?
    I'm using a terrible setup of 2x EB+ and 1 heroic non-plus and hitting 120k per fight instead of the 80-90k I was getting with better teams on previous raids...
    (points per hit don't seem too different from previous raids)
    Boss defense is down to 800 from 900 across the board. I can do 160k per energy on a lv3 boss instead of 100k last time. Don't know if attack is down too.

ps: my armors are also better than last time, Raptor+ and Voidwalker+ from last heroic and collection events are great against a water boss.
    Last edited by Konny; 11-10-2015 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    ps: my armors are also better than last time, Raptor+ and Voidwalker+ from last heroic and collection events are great against a water boss.
    Unfortunately I didn't have time to level them yet, so the raptors are still at lvl 35 and 1 for me and void still at 1.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Those two are by far my best armors so I threw a lot of hoarded fusion boosts at them. Last raid gave spirit fusion boosts and I got to 9 million points.

Also i do 325% damage with special attacks instead of the usual 300%.

THEY REMOVED THE BLING REWARD AGAIN!!!!!

I intended to make them big compliments for making the blitz raid fun with the higher damage, but that's another slap in the face that neutralizes it!!! Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    THEY REMOVED THE BLING REWARD AGAIN!!!!!

I intended to make them big compliments for making the blitz raid fun with the higher damage, but that's another slap in the face that neutralizes it!!! Unbelievable.
    The is the second time Gree removed the bling just as I was about to receive it. Big thumbs down to Gree again. I wrote a ticket to them the last time and their basic response was "Sorry." I've been "Free to Play" since then.