Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    One of my guys got his answer. Hes now permanently banned for telling them he used a relief hitter. Thanks for the customer support gree but banning people who spend money and point out your terrible coding isnt the way to go. Not done with this at all.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    One of my guys got his answer. Hes now permanently banned for telling them he used a relief hitter. Thanks for the customer support gree but banning people who spend money and point out your terrible coding isnt the way to go. Not done with this at all.
    Welp. The message has gone through tons of chats. At this point in time, I don't see what's wrong with hitters.

Theoretically, it nets more profit for GREE since:
    a) People might not run if they can't use a hitter e.g.
    i) Not being allowed on a run because you can't hit at the start of the raid/war.
    ii) Someone wanting to go for rank 1 in a raid (which I would probably stay up 48 hours for but still wouldn't care if anyone competing uses a relief hitter. If their account is better than mine or they have more gems, what does it matter? This is all a game of gems anyways)
    b) Some people pay hitters by buying them gems.
    c) Probably missed something.

The no account sharing rule is understandable in other games where they have permanent ranks, but here we have an arena every week, eb every week, raid every other week. It's not like account sharing really matters apart from saving GREE CS some trouble of having to deal with people who trust untrustworthy people with their account.
    no

It just shows how rigged that game is.

Sorry, can't be more articulate right now, I've got a sudden urge to go for a shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I've got a sudden urge to go for a shyte.
    3 words: Too much information
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I know, I know, sorry. I just can't believe to what extent certain people are fooling themselves about their 'victories'.

"Thank you for the reply and additional feedback on this matter.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the technical issues which resulted in Milestone reward changes during the Sorcerer Raid Boss event. I'll be sure to share your message with our developers for future consideration. At this time, all credits and compensations for the matter have been awarded. We are not able to provide additional credits. If this should change, we'll let affected players know.

Your understanding is appreciated!

Best Regards,
    (name removed)*

Very unfair and not sure how I'm going to deal with this going forward but I can assure it will result in me buying less gems. I'm thinking about retiring, not because I need the jewels, but because of how GREE treats their community.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-26-2015 at 10:33 AM. Reason: *

...and it won't be the last time, be assured.

...and it won't be the last time, be assured.
    Yeah that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    "Thank you for the reply and additional feedback on this matter.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the technical issues which resulted in Milestone reward changes during the Sorcerer Raid Boss event. I'll be sure to share your message with our developers for future consideration. At this time, all credits and compensations for the matter have been awarded. We are not able to provide additional credits. If this should change, we'll let affected players know.

Your understanding is appreciated!

Best Regards,
    (name removed)*

Very unfair and not sure how I'm going to deal with this going forward but I can assure it will result in me buying less gems. I'm thinking about retiring, not because I need the jewels, but because of how GREE treats their community.
    These were the responses I got to my e-mails:

First response:
    Thank you for contacting the Knights & Dragons support team.

Our records indicate you have recently submitted multiple tickets into support on the same issue. For efficiency, and to expedite our reply process, we have merged all tickets into one, and will address all concerns here.

I apologize for the delay in response to your mail. The Dark Prince hacked our servers! This resulted in some Knights experiencing difficulty accessing their Kingdom. Gwen and her team have now resolved the issue!

Due to technical issues, we made some adjustments to the Raid Boss Milestone rewards. All rings and amulets gained prior to the change should remain in your inventory. Additionally, all affected players have been credited with a care package to help with future game endeavors.

If you continue to experience crashing or account access issues, please reply back and let us know.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience which this matter may have caused.

Best Regards,
    I respond saying the issue wasn't me not receiving bling from lower milestones but that I didn't get the set amulet from the 12m milestone.
    Second response:
    Thank you for writing in.

We would like to express our gratitude for your patience during our investigation. We are unable credit anything unless our game logs show a discrepancy, and in this case we could not verify an issue with your account on our side.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Sent pictures and more words on Friday but no response yet.
    no

By the way, not to sympathize with the win buyers, but what's the moral difference between buying a win by 'overkilling' the same opponent for dozens if not hundreds of times, and paying a 'relief hitter'?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

By the way, not to sympathize with the win buyers, but what's the moral difference between buying a win by 'overkilling' the same opponent for dozens if not hundreds of times, and paying a 'relief hitter'?
    Playing your own account vs. someone playing for you.
    no

That's stupidly unfair that someone got banned for using a helper. It's well-known that it is common practice in the game (although I kinda wish it wasn't because it would make raids a lot cheaper!). Why single this one person out and ban them for their honesty? What are you going to do, ban every single player who uses a helper? In that case you will be banning almost every single person in your Top 3 for raids, and many across T10 and T25 too (i.e. most of your biggest spenders).

Does Gree actually think people who get T10 personal in raids sit up for the whole 48 hours and hit? Surely not... What benefit has Gree got from banning this guy?
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I dont know but he left line so thats someone gone.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

If they were honest about this, they could easily limit total playtime per day to 10 hours.
    Official reason could be sth like: 'caring for the mental and physical health of our beloved customers'.

Well I thought they would have fixed the bug from last raid and we would get bling this time. Sadly not. Don't want or need more fusion stones and other than T10 which I have no hope, rewards are pretty crap. FTP raid for me this time or maybe go enjoy life. Thanks Gree!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!