Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    What the...?!

Not only are R/A still gone, all of a sudden the bosses have gotten stronger too.
    Making it more difficult to achieve milestone rewards.

So not cool GREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by RE Thargor View Post
    What the...?!

Not only are R/A still gone, all of a sudden the bosses have gotten stronger too.

So not cool GREE!!
    More like "money, money, and more money" for GREE. You should be getting used to this at this point in time if GREE's the company you're dealing with. As long as you don't spend money on this game or you only spend small amounts, you'll do fine.

What the...?!

So not cool GREE!!
    Are you sure it isn't just the elements? I'm hitting about 85k on level 3 bosses, which is about average to the damage I did to past split element bosses.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Are you sure it isn't just the elements? I'm hitting about 85k on level 3 bosses, which is about average to the damage I did to past split element bosses.
    He's right. Gree has changed boss' stats. On level 6's our damage is like 20-25% less making it harder to meet mins and making it more expensive, nothing new.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I'm hitting about 85k on level 3 bosses, which is about average to the damage I did to past split element bosses.
    It seems like only level 4 bosses and above have become stronger.

It seems like only level 4 bosses and above have become stronger.
    It means my theory was right, GREE wants the top hitters (t25/10) to buy even more gems, spend more, so that GREE can gain more. GREE knows that the top hitters are more likely to hit the Level 4 and above Raid Bosses. Apparently this is their new strategy to gain more money and profit.

Indeed, an all-obvious exploit of the most insane win-buyers by Gree.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    It means my theory was right, GREE wants the top hitters (t25/10) to buy even more gems, spend more, so that GREE can gain more. GREE knows that the top hitters are more likely to hit the Level 4 and above Raid Bosses. Apparently this is their new strategy to gain more money and profit.

Maybe. But our T3 mins were 10-20 mill lower than in recent raids as a result. So it wasn't any more expensive.

In fairness, the armours have been getting much stronger and the raid boss strength has not increased accordingly. So it's probably about as difficult now as when raids started.

Milestones suck though. Hope they bring the new ones in soon.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Yeah...raid bosses deserve power creep too!

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Maybe. But our T3 mins were 10-20 mill lower than in recent raids as a result. So it wasn't any more expensive.

In fairness, the armours have been getting much stronger and the raid boss strength has not increased accordingly. So it's probably about as difficult now as when raids started.

Milestones suck though. Hope they bring the new ones in soon.
    I know but the iOS platform is different from the Android in ways that iOS in the first place does not require as many points to hit the T3 rankings so using the example of hitting T3 being decreased on iOS doesn't really seem fit. Another thing is, Knights & Dragons, in terms of points and money for GREE is not just dependent on the iOS platform so if Android is functioning differently in terms of points, then it means that it was more expensive, but on the other side of Knights & Dragons which seems to feed GREE more money so it does mean that GREE might be gaining more money and profiting from it. QED

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    I know but the iOS platform is different from the Android in ways that iOS in the first place does not require as many points to hit the T3 rankings so using the example of hitting T3 being decreased on iOS doesn't really seem fit. Another thing is, Knights & Dragons, in terms of points and money for GREE is not just dependent on the iOS platform so if Android is functioning differently in terms of points, then it means that it was more expensive, but on the other side of Knights & Dragons which seems to feed GREE more money so it does mean that GREE might be gaining more money and profiting from it. QED
    How did Android T3 raid score compare with the previous raid? Regardless of iOS being less competitive points-wise than Android (for most events), I would have thought the strengthening of the raid boss would have the same effect, comparatively, in terms of minimums being lower.

This isn't about platforms or points scored, it's the same game and one would assume the same patterns apply. You can correct me if I'm wrong
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Eh the point difference isn't so bad in raid. You see a bigger difference in war for sure tho. iOS is cheaper by about a tier (in other words: t3 min on ios is about t10 min on droid, t10 min on ios is about t25 min on droid, etc)

I was in t1 raid for ios, t3 for droid. I did score significantly less for t3 in droid than I did for t1 in ios, so that's that. Though the total points for t1 in ios was a few bil less than droid.. so i'm just going to infer from there that t1 droid is still more expensive.

Has Gree nerfed atk of level 3 bosses in this blitz raid?
    I'm using a terrible setup of 2x EB+ and 1 heroic non-plus and hitting 120k per fight instead of the 80-90k I was getting with better teams on previous raids...
    (points per hit don't seem too different from previous raids)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This 1 day Raid Boss is a bit weaker. I guess this is good for smaller guilds?

Is the Milestone Rewards going to change back to the original bling prize?