Gree you keep giving us crate events but alot of us can hardly get crates, pleasegive

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree you keep giving us crate events but alot of us can hardly get crates, pleasegive

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree you keep giving us crate events but alot of us can hardly get crates, pleasegive

us the boxes to open when they start, I have 6 characters, only one can hit map mobs and gain boxes, the rest get out of sync, no matter which of my 5 devices I use. Trials seem to work for some characters, but they drop rarely and the exp gain is unnecessary. I don't mind doing the quests, but having to obtain the boxes is a chore. I like the addition of the haste bonuses especially on the ones where you need 10 out of 25 total rewards from the boxes. I actually started liking them for the first time really. But I hate not being able to do it on 3 characters, the one exception is when ltq or gltq is up, for some reason those work on all my characters.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Try hitting the Village Hut on Maleba Island for your boxes. The Hut has @ a 90% drop rate for boxes. 76 energy, 1 XP
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Like Acadian said, the huts have a 100% chance of getting a sync error for me also.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yes, they used to make it easy. But now they out of sync on 4 of my characters, oddly the one highest level one rarely has the issue on the same device, one is stuck by his lonesome on a device due to wrong game center, he also goes out of sync.