1 day EB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 day EB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

1 day EB

Having just had 1 day EB running or something like running - I see you have 2 more 1 day EB coming up. Please lower the amount of boss from 100 to say 50 or better yet drop the cooling of period so you can summon a new boss with every action you take even if you just finnished a boss
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agree to this but can't see gree doing that lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This question has never even been acknowledged (that I can see) even thou it has been raised so many times.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    perhaps i only see the negatives (or only want to), but i recall one of the mods stating some of the KPIs that they follow, and if i recall correctly, the amount of time people spend on the app is a key one. i'm sure they use it with the advertizers and others. so why do we think they would do something which would lower a metric that they track? by being able to call bosses more often, there is no reason that people would then decide to spend their spare time to play even more MW. i bet people would do something nothing related to this game which already sucks up so much time. but perhaps i am just being negative.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    perhaps i only see the negatives (or only want to), but i recall one of the mods stating some of the KPIs that they follow, and if i recall correctly, the amount of time people spend on the app is a key one. i'm sure they use it with the advertizers and others. so why do we think they would do something which would lower a metric that they track? by being able to call bosses more often, there is no reason that people would then decide to spend their spare time to play even more MW. i bet people would do something nothing related to this game which already sucks up so much time. but perhaps i am just being negative.
    For people who don't have time to play 24/7. (I get maybe 6 hours a day tops).. If they could summon a boss instantly then maybe they would be more likely to actually buy gold

Eg. Being in Europe, when I finally get to do the epic boss there is only a few hours left.. Therefore, I don't even bother trying because there just isn't enough wait time left.. Thus I don't purchase gold

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Always the same for us Europe players every event start time is messed up

Post Count
    I get a boss every 2 mins, which is about 20-25EB/hr. Killing 100 is very doable in 6-7 hrs.

No rest for the wicked.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Six to eight hours a day for an adult playing a game is BONKERS.
    That's just TOO much time, effort, and energy wasted, sorry.
    That's precisely why the game is being abandoned by players in droves!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Oh totally. I can only speak for myself: I could do other things, but I like playing all day... And, I don't like spending.

In these games, gold is time. I've got the time, so I don't need the gold. Also, I don't feel entitled to finish every event for free with constant effort.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Unfortunately in this event I don't have time even with gold unless I chose to ignore family during non working/sleeping hours

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
    Yeah do I sit here and keep tapping for 6-7 hours straight or do I say screw it and go out riding the Harley?
    vroom vroom cya later! lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I get a boss every 2 mins, which is about 20-25EB/hr. Killing 100 is very doable in 6-7 hrs.

No rest for the wicked.
    lvl92 took 16 cash hits so for us mortals killing 100 is not possible in the time (I've got 39min full regen , so 2 hits every 10-11min) without major gold, some of us have work an families, an my kids will always get the cash not GreeD

only 4t atk
    Last edited by Sheldor Sir; 10-16-2015 at 10:46 AM.
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    did 100 for free, and I'm not a top player (about 14T attack), but I agree, time is the essence
    Last edited by ju100; 10-16-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What we DEW in our little faction is make no demands, dictates, or decrees upon our members.
    In our faction of DEW NUTTINS, we have no QUARREL if a member wants to play 24/7, or if a member wanted to play 15 minutes, and flee.
    Its a game, not a job.
    Our only rules are that there are NO rules or requirements!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Only ever do what I want, don't play big factions no more can't be Rsed, way to many stress heads
    485046391 & 565411567