Spookdom Age!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spookdom Age!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    havent seen 1 lantern drop...????? trying to do what this guy says but nothing happens wtf???
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A&F
    When can will we see a fix
    i am on 6/10 legendary and goals keeps reseting to 50/100 the same that happened with black deather is happening with gladiator king
    i already sent tockets for both
    Please fix it and five us our prizes!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still no fix to this disaster of an event and no word from Gree. Although you were happy to announce how excited you were about it.

When you people have these meetings to discuss new ideas like this does anyone raise their hand and suggest that the recent track record would make this very risky? Or do the Gree employees live in a fantasy world where all is perfect and take as much risk as possible with rollout?

The true irony is that it must be cheaper to actually test things robustly before release rather than have your developers constantly trying to fix things while preparing the next. Do your managers have any sense of how software is built?? Really - this is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Not just this disaster but the ones that occur every week. It must be embarrassing to have to look in the mirror every morning.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    The Halloween season is upon us, and we have some tricks and treats for you. From 10/19 - 10/29 there will be a buffet of bosses who’ve returned from the graves you dug them. These bosses will drop Jack-o-Lanterns at every level, which you can use to craft spooky items. Save them all up to get the best item, or craft multiple smaller items.

So in short - fight bosses, get tokens, craft items!

Note: You can find these special items under the materials tab in the Crafting Building.

Happy haunting!!

Edit: moved to General for visibility. This is now!!!
    You failed to mention that it's impossible to get enough pumpkins for the top prize. Even if you send in tickets for the levels after Legendary that are impossible to get.
    If you get every pumpkin that's available, there's still not enough to craft the top unit.

I've heard of "bait and switch"
    What is this called? "Bait and laugh at the suckers."?
    Purple Squirrel