Spookdom Age!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spookdom Age!!

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Energy Spookdom Age!!

The Halloween season is upon us, and we have some tricks and treats for you. From 10/19 - 10/29 there will be a buffet of bosses who’ve returned from the graves you dug them. These bosses will drop Jack-o-Lanterns at every level, which you can use to craft spooky items. Save them all up to get the best item, or craft multiple smaller items.

So in short - fight bosses, get tokens, craft items!

Note: You can find these special items under the materials tab in the Crafting Building.

Happy haunting!!

Edit: moved to General for visibility. This is now!!!
    Last edited by Assault and Flattery; 10-19-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    The Halloween season is upon us, and we have some tricks and treats for you. From 10/19 - 10/29 there will be a buffet of bosses who’ve returned from the graves you dug them. These bosses will drop Jack-o-Lanterns at every level, which you can use to craft spooky items. Save them all up to get the best item, or craft multiple smaller items.

So in short - fight bosses, get tokens, craft items!

Note: You can find these special items under the materials tab in the Crafting Building.

Happy haunting!!
    Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A&F you forgot to tell players to but vaults and vaults of gems for those that want to finish the boss events

hahahahaha..........................boss 12 already takes 2 free hits, worse than last EB when I made it to boss 16 with 1 free hit..........................

............I see in the very near future.........players only killing bosses for daily goals.................thus crafting although a good idea with the pumpkin will be another GREEd-up event and an EPIC FAIL

thanks for nothing GRee

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the feedback, truthteller. This boss has lower health than the previous one, as it's designed for 3 days rather than 7. The current HP for boss level 12 is 2,692, the last boss was 4,656. Perhaps you swapped out some equipment?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please take into consideration the massive jump in EB health from 2 events ago to last event. Yes, you made this one easier than the most recent one yet it is still a huge jump from 2 EBs past.

Here is a reminder from s different thread:
    Last EB level 10 needed 209 damage. This time 3880
    Level 15 went from 418 to 5858, that's a 1300% increase!
    Level 27 went from 1543 to 10,476. Only a 578% increase

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothypython View Post
    Please take into consideration the massive jump in EB health from 2 events ago to last event. Yes, you made this one easier than the most recent one yet it is still a huge jump from 2 EBs past.

Here is a reminder from s different thread:
    Last EB level 10 needed 209 damage. This time 3880
    Level 15 went from 418 to 5858, that's a 1300% increase!
    Level 27 went from 1543 to 10,476. Only a 578% increase
    It's unfair to compare the EB health at a 1:1 ratio. The boss at level 50 has health similar to boss 100 two rounds ago and has 16% of boss 100 last go around roughly. So boss 10 now is like the old boss 20.

I personally think the event is very well tuned and give GREE credit for a creative new event format and idea. I do have one question though. I finished the legendary boss and completed 15/x for the pumpkins. However I have 16/x- 20/x still available for completion. What boggles my mind is I have only 2 quests left to complete: the Master Slayer and Regular Wrapper, but 5 pumpkin quests still unfinished. How do I complete them?
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bosses drop jackolanterns at every level? Soeoe forgot to tell the bosses that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    It's unfair to compare the EB health at a 1:1 ratio. The boss at level 50 has health similar to boss 100 two rounds ago and has 16% of boss 100 last go around roughly. So boss 10 now is like the old boss 20.

I personally think the event is very well tuned and give GREE credit for a creative new event format and idea. I do have one question though. I finished the legendary boss and completed 15/x for the pumpkins. However I have 16/x- 20/x still available for completion. What boggles my mind is I have only 2 quests left to complete: the Master Slayer and Regular Wrapper, but 5 pumpkin quests still unfinished. How do I complete them?
    I'm having same issue and have finished master slayer and regular wrapper plus killed 5 extra bosses and still can't get those last 5 missions to drop.

I think it's another gree screw up and we should have gotten a jack-O-lantern quest finished on the timed bosses which didn't happen
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Post Count
    I have a question about the clock. Legendary seems to end in about an hour and the crafting and 13x and 14x shows the normal amount of time. Does the event end today?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    I have a question about the clock. Legendary seems to end in about an hour and the crafting and 13x and 14x shows the normal amount of time. Does the event end today?
    we are not sure, but we are guessing that 16x to 20x maybe for the next EB bosses (13x, 14x and 15X you get while completing the legendary goals)

many think that 16x to 20x were suppose to be completed while doing bosses 85 to 100...........yet is either not working just like the goal reseting to 50/100 for many..........or are for other EB event

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b4davis View Post
    Well put.... I haven't seen one yet.

Gree??????
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b4davis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Well put.... I haven't seen one yet.

Gree??????
    I think A&F meant boss goal level (kill 5, 10, etc...) not each boss level.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You get pumpkins dropped every 5 bosses up to 50, then you get more pumpkins on even numbered levels in Legendary. With the bug going for 100 kills, we didn't get the 5 pumpkin drops there.

So to summarize.
    Most peeps that killed 100+ bosses did not get the prize
    This is still going on for the second EB today
    We were also cheated out of 320 pumpkins yesterday, and probably another 320 today
    We lost out on the big wrapper prize
    We're also losing out on the big unit that you can craft with pumpkins

Dang it, Gree what's so hard to fix this? I'm not going through any more frustration with this, you owe us the big Wrapper form the Black Feathed event plus all the lost Pumpkins:
    Level (16/x). 35 pumpkins
    Level (17/x). 43 pumpkins
    Level (18/x). 53 pumpkins
    Level (19/x). 76 pumpkins
    Level (20/x). 113 pumpkins
    Total 320 pumpkins

I see my KA retirement growing closer and closer
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - this game is a joke. The counter reset makes your packs worthless. And the chests are still giving old prizes.

How about this for a crazy idea. How about instead of giving us special stuff you just give us regular stuff that works? Your incompetence is driving away all the players.

What is wrong with you people????

Post Count
    Gree does need to focus more on updating the game fully than trying to milk more revenue
    Think about quality