Heroic Mode! 10/15/2015

Suddenly, Heroic Mode!

Poo. Raptor should've been in one or two more heroic modes. Kirin/Permafrost or Summoner's would've been more fitting.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Poo. Raptor should've been in one or two more heroic modes. Kirin/Permafrost or Summoner's would've been more fitting.
    Agreed! Raptor Embrace doesn't seem as appropriate.

So, now you need your friends to complete the 4th boss of the boss collection in time to be able to use your keys, but you also need those friends to complete Heroic in time?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    So, now you need your friends to complete the 4th boss of the boss collection in time to be able to use your keys, but you also need those friends to complete Heroic in time?
    Use your friends to complete the harder stages when you don't need friends for the EB, then clear the easier stages when you do need friends for EB
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Use your friends to complete the harder stages when you don't need friends for the EB, then clear the easier stages when you do need friends for EB
    Doesn't really work that way. Early heroics combine best as 3 knights without friends with last few heroics as commander + 2 knights + 2 friends in a single run, so those will be gone by the time friends are needed to rush the last 10-15 levels of Jacquelantern.

Though looking at the boss collection and chest timers, this time they seem to end the same time instead of the chest a few hours before the boss collection...
    I'm a bit tired but I think there might also be 2 days time between the 4th boss disappearing and the end of the collection instead of 1 like the last, which means the Jacquelantern+ needs to start crafting 17 hours before Jacquelantern disappears, which I guess might be possible without too many friends.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Another factor for many will be that they simply don't have enough fusion materials to upgrade all that stuff up to L35 in time while also wanting to max their rewards from other events.

I would like to see how many players have at least 2-5 DF armors that are not yet maximized in their armory (it's always making me smile when ppl brag about their latest chest pulls or war rewards, post a screenshot and you can see they carry quite a number of DF's around that isn't even at L50 and thus weaker than current Epic boss armor ), maybe even a non-maxed Vargar+, Overgrown+ etc. as well.

IMO, the game is strangely imbalanced in many ways right now: more and more unfusible armors clogging those still effectively limited amor slots (nope, won't buy more, this is too much in terms of greed), not enough fusion materials, no holiday packs (that used to come along with 2- or 3-stars each), extreme DF maximizing cost, DF/jewelry super strong and unbeatable for by far most players, crafting times for legendaries + epics way too long considering their reduced value etc.etc.
    Last edited by roookey1; 10-17-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Another factor for many will be that they simply don't have enough fusion materials to upgrade all that stuff up to L35 in time while also wanting to max their rewards from other events.

I would like to see how many players have at least 2-5 DF armors that are not yet maximized in their armory (it's always making me smile when ppl brag about their latest chest pulls or war rewards, post a screenshot and you can see they carry quite a number of DF's around that isn't even at L50 and thus weaker than current Epic boss armor ), maybe even a non-maxed Vargar+, Overgrown+ etc. as well.

IMO, the game is strangely imbalanced in many ways right now: more and more unfusible armors clogging those still effectively limited amor slots (nope, won't buy more, this is too much in terms of greed), not enough fusion materials, no holiday packs (that used to come along with 2- or 3-stars each), extreme DF maximizing cost, DF/jewelry super strong and unbeatable for by far most players, crafting times for legendaries + epics way too long considering their reduced value etc.etc.
    Are you kidding me? I love the herioics mode! A little here, a little there, and 26 fusion boosts!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

Clockwork+, Raptor+, Overgrown+ that I don't have maxed yet. Regular Gunslinger's too, I guess. A lot of constant t3 runners have a lot of not maxed df's lol.
    no

@cafe me too, no doubt about that! Just crafting and maxing gives me headaches ... so basically, 'doing something with the rewards'. lol
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Just a heads up! Looking at the time remaining, this Heroic Mode is going to end at 1pm PST