EB ends in 90 minutes...........................WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREE fix it - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: EB ends in 90 minutes...........................WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREE fix it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys it's getting fixed and the event should be turned back on correctly/extended from what I know.
    and this fix will be ready when Europe is asleep?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Europe doesn't count. Apparently.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Life and Modern War is like a box of chocolates, to paraphrase the movie. You never know what your gonna get.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey guys it's getting fixed and the event should be turned back on correctly/extended from what I know.
    Too late bro.

Just when you thought last years Customer Appreciation Month couldn't be topped, these guys really come through.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-15-2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Review Code of Conduct.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    FIX THIS!! Anybody chasing 100 has been tapping all damn day and knows what i mean!!
    Yup 68 done

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Aww, cmon now Lynn. I didn't mention anything about that which shall not be named.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    We recently had another event that same thing happens, I know the 40 percent off sale ended hours early. I saw a number of players saying they were quitting, just fed up with the horrible problems like this. They spent time and money to go for an event, only to have that ability taken away before the end. As some have mentioned, the euro players, etc are at a big dissavantage with the timing of that. If it's extended, it really needs to be another 24 hours now. It's very obvious that someone is not paying any attention to inputting the correct times into your system. I wonder if that used to be the responsibility of one of the ones that was let go, and havnt designated whose job that is supposed to be now. there really is no excuse for it, since this isn't the first time it's happened. As I've mentioned before, the end of the year is about where I expect the wheels to finally fall off. Gree sure Sint doing anything to prevent it, they obviously just don't care anymore either.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It should end when the advertised time at the start says so. I shall be mightily hacked off if they've cut it short - was only two bosses from finishing Ultimate 10/10.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You do understand that it's too late, right? Some had to finish within the original timer stated. Extending it now still pisses off a lot of your player base. How does Gree not understand this?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    We recently had another event that same thing happens, I know the 40 percent off sale ended hours early. I saw a number of players saying they were quitting, just fed up with the horrible problems like this. They spent time and money to go for an event, only to have that ability taken away before the end. As some have mentioned, the euro players, etc are at a big dissavantage with the timing of that. If it's extended, it really needs to be another 24 hours now. It's very obvious that someone is not paying any attention to inputting the correct times into your system. I wonder if that used to be the responsibility of one of the ones that was let go, and havnt designated whose job that is supposed to be now. there really is no excuse for it, since this isn't the first time it's happened. As I've mentioned before, the end of the year is about where I expect the wheels to finally fall off. Gree sure Sint doing anything to prevent it, they obviously just don't care anymore either.
    The only conclusion you can reach is that GREE are doing as little as possible to extract as much cash from players before they pull the plug on the game. Nothing else makes sense.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    You do understand that it's too late, right? Some had to finish within the original timer stated. Extending it now still pisses off a lot of your player base. How does Gree not understand this?!
    To which the GREE will reply, "Move along, nothingto see here. Everything is working as intended."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And apparently the magic word to getting posts deleted is "refund." A teammate contacted googleplay and got his last 10 purchases refunded immediately. They stated they have had so many complaints recently. They are just giving away your money. Sad.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporal Punishment 2 View Post
    The only conclusion you can reach is that GREE are doing as little as possible to extract as much cash from players before they pull the plug on the game. Nothing else makes sense.
    They proved that with the layoffs. Australia, look out! Here they come!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When bosses reappear, those that finished within the initial time posted should get another unit for putting up with this crap. Work on that too while you're at it. Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Let's all cross our fingers while tapping for the event to be extended.
    I feel really sorry for you. Trying to do your best to make up for such a poor company.