EB ends in 90 minutes...........................WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREE fix it

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EB ends in 90 minutes...........................WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREE fix it

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

EB ends in 90 minutes...........................WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREE fix it

Event was suppose to be for "24 hours" which was actually only 22 hours, and now
    when you summon a boss, it tells you boss will escape in 90 minutes, and not the normal 2 hours, and the only time bosses show less than 2 hours is when event is gona end

Thus according to the EB clock, event ends in 90 minutes....................therefore the 22 hour event was cut down to 17 hours??

GREE please FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Started late. Finishes early. Typical!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Event was suppose to be for "24 hours" which was actually only 22 hours, and now
    when you summon a boss, it tells you boss will escape in 90 minutes, and not the normal 2 hours, and the only time bosses show less than 2 hours is when event is gona end

Thus according to the EB clock, event ends in 90 minutes....................therefore the 22 hour event was cut down to 17 hours??

GREE please FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check out the Ending/Exterminating goals though. They extended those out by 5 hours but didn't bother doing anything about the bosses themselves.

Great work as always Gree(d), great work!! <end sarcasm>

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    FIX THIS!! Anybody chasing 100 has been tapping all damn day and knows what i mean!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well played gree lol

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    This is the biggest screw up in quite some time

This absolutely needs to be addressed in the next hour.

Post Count
    Working as intended is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And if you're in Europe you have no chance!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You'd think Gree couldn't f**k things up any worse and then BAM they outdo themselves again. What a joke!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporal Punishment 2 View Post
    And if you're in Europe you have no chance!
    Actually I think Europeans have a better chance on this one since those of us in the US had to sleep our entire night while the EB was actually available and you guys were only sleeping when it started but should have been able to work on the bosses ever since waking up. Of course, that probably doesn't matter much if you can't be on your phone all day (while at work or school) and were depending on having your evening to finish up bosses.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hope the fix it...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You'd think they'd fix all the dozens of bugs they already have before introducing new ones.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Timer on level 81 showed 1hr 26 min, level 82 timer showed 56 min.
    I got to level 92 with one free hit on the last EB, this time level 75. Level 82 took 4 cash hits

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    Actually I think Europeans have a better chance on this one since those of us in the US had to sleep our entire night while the EB was actually available and you guys were only sleeping when it started but should have been able to work on the bosses ever since waking up. Of course, that probably doesn't matter much if you can't be on your phone all day (while at work or school) and were depending on having your evening to finish up bosses.
    I disagree. Before I went to bed the event was up but broken. Woke up went to work and it was only when I got home that I could try again. The clock said six hours. But the individual clocks were already getting shorter.

Our members in the States got a lot done before bed last night.

Post Count
    I let them know about this, but shouldn't events end at 2PM PDT normally, or in 50mins from this post?
    Line ID: clementine88