GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PVP is a horror now

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Angry PVP is a horror now

The new pvp is a horror session now.
    No chance to find 10 playhouses in time to finish the 24h quest. Searching now for 8 hours and found only 2 raidable playhouse

Gree, this is a game and not a 24/7 full time job!
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New PVP IS SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by hekfhelgh View Post
    The new pvp is a horror session now.
    No chance to find 10 playhouses in time to finish the 24h quest. Searching now for 8 hours and found only 2 raidable playhouse

Gree, this is a game and not a 24/7 full time job!

CONGRATS GREE.. YOUVE MANAGED TO SCREW UP YET ONE MORE EVENT 12 PLAYHOUSES ? Seriously ???

You know where u can stick this game ?? Right up the wazoo! Just one more reason to leave your games...

You people are pathetic idiots

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow, a few cycles ago I had to find some Leatherworkers and didn't find any for many hours. I eventually gave up the haste portion and finished it by day 2. Did you guys know that if something is stressing you out, especially a game; you can just take a break? It's OK if you don't finish the haste portion. The heroic part of this quest is actually surprisingly easy in comparison as the buildings are much more common.

48 hour buildings can be tough, would you like to see them removed from these quests all together? Would you prefer to have simply less of them (less than 12?) or only limit these quests to 24 hours buildings? Or should it just be 1 hour buildings and less?
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    48 hour buildings in a 24 hour haste is too much. Especially for our peeps who are asleep when this event starts.
    Please nothing longer than 24 hour buildings. Those are hard enough.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    No income buildings over 3 hours. Instead have boost buildings as targets, or maybe defense buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, at least they didn't change it mid-stream.

Anyway, it's actually pretty easy to get even 48-hour buildings raided if you get a jump on everyone- apart from the time commitment of doing it at all. It makes sense to me, inasmuch as it promotes refill/gem use, since if you don't have the stamina capacity to get out ahead you'd use gems. Also, any criticism should probably consider that there are huge differences between how this works out at, say, level 200+ vs. level 100-ish. It's way harder at the higher levels, I assume because anyone playing that long is more likely to collect their buildings on time.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Well, at least they didn't change it mid-stream.

Anyway, it's actually pretty easy to get even 48-hour buildings raided if you get a jump on everyone- apart from the time commitment of doing it at all. It makes sense to me, inasmuch as it promotes refill/gem use, since if you don't have the stamina capacity to get out ahead you'd use gems. Also, any criticism should probably consider that there are huge differences between how this works out at, say, level 200+ vs. level 100-ish. It's way harder at the higher levels, I assume because anyone playing that long is more likely to collect their buildings on time.
    I deisagree with you Dpille
    actually in levels 200+, and pretty much almost ALL KA players, during this type of event, we leave our buildings uncollected, to allow as many players as possible to finish the events, some will get lucky and manage to finish haste, others will be happy finishing the event before it ends, but also many will get frustrated even with most players not collecting, as it could take up to 5+ hours to get the buildings you need, thus many just do not bother after 30 minutes or 1 hours as this is suppose to be a game not a part-time payless job

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Ment to stop by and post sooner, but THIS has been brought to the attention of the team. I know it's a pain to find these and its noted.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

Ment to stop by and post sooner, but THIS has been brought to the attention of the team. I know it's a pain to find these and its noted.

THIS IS EVERY WEEK! One event after another! I've always been able to finish the Haste! Until now.. After 23hrs.. 1 STUPID PLAYHOUSE! Won't do this event anymore!

You guys TRULY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

Just admit it once and for all!! You continually ruin great events! Every week! IM NOW GOING FREE TILL YOU PULL THE PLUG.. No more spending $$$ I'll put it to better use elsewhere

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    GREE prolly did this because of the fact that they want us to spend money on the game so more profit overall.

Hey Guys,

Lol Sirius, "Ment".

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Thx Sirius,

and yes, it is a pain. Normally I finish all my accounts with haste using a few gems - no haste for any of my accounts this time because it took to much time to find Silos and Playhouses. Some cycles ago it was 6 Silos... that was ok, but 12 Playhouses?? It is no real problem that I couldn't do haste - but Gree should think about that.... no gems for this event this time from me (and I think from many others because gems don't help finding Playhouses.

And there is another problem. The Event is ok if you play one account - but we have to realize the fact, that many player play several accounts and keep the game up that way. Searching several hours with more than 1 account is definitely more than pain
    But of course this is something I have chosen on my own... I'm not forced to play more than 1 account (but I think a lot do...)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I gave up after 30 minutes being unable to find a single raidable silo. Life is too short

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I got them after spending too much time. Therfore even getting the haste with few refills i am unhappy about this event at the end.
    We want fun and not getting boared by playing KA. I am near to retire now.
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The reason to haste if the prize, I have 3 characters I gem if needed to get haste all 3 did not find 12playhoused, all different level ranges. They each found 1 or 2. Some players never even built them. My minis can rarely find them in existence, let alone not looted. I try to save all my quest buildings for others, but logging in and walking will auto claim from all buildings (don't get rid of that by the way, one of the better changes) I liked PVP when it came out, finally a reason to do it, now after hours of hunting I realize if I see them again, I am not even going to bother to look. We don't have time to search for random crap, its not skill, its frustration. Not as bad as when they had the gem buildings to start it that no one bought, but even the last couple were reasonable. Please remove building searches completely. A lot of us play multiple characters due to your older players retiring and we use have filled in our guild ranks when getting new devices. It was one event I could do with all characters, but not even one finished this time. Didn't even beat normal. After the recent HB being drastically increased after I had kept buying weapons to keep up with growing hit points (never paid to upgrade the same item I had already bought one of, but bought some for all spots) a lot of us were quite upset, I even bought an item that was up for sell right before it started just to realize it only helped me get about halfway w/o spending way more money to try and finish. Not to mention the time spent by the players that did finish, we saw a few with a lot of chest prizes, Not that many so I don't think too many finished it. Please take time to think about these major changes before implementing them. 2 of my favorite events sucked this time.