Which type of rb is it today? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which type of rb is it today?

Post Count
    Never seen a complaint about the old RB format.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Look at threads posted 1-2 years ago. People complained plenty about it too...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    RB is fine. It's a new event & by the looks of the leader boards there are plenty of people partaking. Usis are cheap, not too many issues with the event & all the endless tapping your heart desires. Prizes only suck if you care about it & the illusion of "the best stats in the game" still exist for you.

The only thing I will miss about the old style is jumping around & comradery that came along with doing it. People complain about the same events non-stop (me included) & then complain when a new event is added. For now it's nice to have a different event but it will soon join the rest in the overly repetitive category since the game is limited to so few events.
    Rb is fine lol......ya the style of event is cool but the reward suck, nothing add in power, that not fine. And no one can complete him....

U loot for nothing
    U spend for no stats
    Need some adjust no?

I think rb is not fun, format is fun but need real adjust....every one is bored a fact

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No one ever complained about the old RB.....in fact it was the only event ppl actually looked forward too......
    This event scuks at every level....syn locks so social part is gone.....crappy prizes so no stats...if u r interested in endless tapping for no results, go get a morse code clicker and tap away.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Portnoy View Post
    No one ever complained about the old RB.....in fact it was the only event ppl actually looked forward too......
    This event scuks at every level....syn locks so social part is gone.....crappy prizes so no stats...if u r interested in endless tapping for no results, go get a morse code clicker and tap away.....
    I already mastered the art of Morse code, now all I have is endless tapping that crime city provides & constantly crying about how the few events this game has to offer aren't tailored just for me.

Post Count
    What would make the new RB enjoyable, is knowing with hard work, and some gold, the syn goals could be completed. This is the only event that even SAS can't/won't finsh.