Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The practices this game uses may or may not be illegal, but they are morally questionable.

If new players under stood from the outset that to be competitive in game purchases are not optional that just to complete experimental upgrades is very difficult with in game mechanics, even if they start in a new world gold spending is so rife that they have no chance to play the game as advertised as it is supposed to be a strategy game but that only is true if players cannot buy advantages...... As for experimental upgrades, the game mechanics has no system to enable players to complete them without spending real world money I tried for a long time and never managed it, then the drop rate for items we needed to do it almost stopped....
    Which created conditions in the game that put a lot of pressure on players to buy these items instead from real world money. As this upgrade is a gamble it's morally wrong not to make it clear, it may be legal because players buy game currency first before buying the items but money changes hands......

Gree can try to vail things in a legal cloud that items purchased with in game currency is not gambling but as the main way to get in game gold is spending real money this is a very thin vail it may be legal but its wrong...

All I can say is, as Gree said its your choice, my advice is to chose not to spend until they treat you fairly this is the only way they will listen if you want odds displayed ask for them and refuse to buy in game gold until they do, you have the power you just need to form a union with the big wale players from each world and stick to it. I stopped spending but while to majority keep doing it Gree will keep finding "legal" but poor practice ways of getting you to spend......

I am sure the majority of players feel the same way if you love the game and feel Gree is not listening to you, you need to organise get players on your side, work out what you want then ask Gree for it, if they ignore you then take action with apple or by direct pressure in app......... I am not saying what as they may remove this post but it requires no illegal acts just abstinence....

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    The practices this game uses may or may not be illegal, but they are morally questionable.

If new players under stood from the outset that to be competitive in game purchases are not optional that just to complete experimental upgrades is very difficult with in game mechanics, even if they start in a new world gold spending is so rife that they have no chance to play the game as advertised as it is supposed to be a strategy game but that only is true if players cannot buy advantages...... As for experimental upgrades, the game mechanics has no system to enable players to complete them without spending real world money I tried for a long time and never managed it, then the drop rate for items we needed to do it almost stopped....
    Which created conditions in the game that put a lot of pressure on players to buy these items instead from real world money. As this upgrade is a gamble it's morally wrong not to make it clear, it may be legal because players buy game currency first before buying the items but money changes hands......

Gree can try to vail things in a legal cloud that items purchased with in game currency is not gambling but as the main way to get in game gold is spending real money this is a very thin vail it may be legal but its wrong...

All I can say is, as Gree said its your choice, my advice is to chose not to spend until they treat you fairly this is the only way they will listen if you want odds displayed ask for them and refuse to buy in game gold until they do, you have the power you just need to form a union with the big wale players from each world and stick to it. I stopped spending but while to majority keep doing it Gree will keep finding "legal" but poor practice ways of getting you to spend......

I am sure the majority of players feel the same way if you love the game and feel Gree is not listening to you, you need to organise get players on your side, work out what you want then ask Gree for it, if they ignore you then take action with apple or by direct pressure in app......... I am not saying what as they may remove this post but it requires no illegal acts just abstinence....
    I will soon release a document on the matter based on the document Apple provides its developers with. I arrived to astonishing conclusions... Please note that the document is purely meant to inform, not to engage legal procedures with Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Qc-Slayers View Post
    I will soon release a document on the matter based on the document Apple provides its developers with. I arrived to astonishing conclusions... Please note that the document is purely meant to inform, not to engage legal procedures with Gree.
    I'd be interested in reading this document. Not only for the information but to see if the document presents unbiased facts free from opinion. The biggest problem with all of the evidence prior to this is that it is opinion based, as we do not know or understand the inter-workings of GREE. There is no proof other than that of our own experience. Present documented evidence I.E. how you are being forced to do anything. Responses from GREE that support your theory. etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Landry View Post
    I'd be interested in reading this document. Not only for the information but to see if the document presents unbiased facts free from opinion. The biggest problem with all of the evidence prior to this is that it is opinion based, as we do not know or understand the inter-workings of GREE. There is no proof other than that of our own experience. Present documented evidence I.E. how you are being forced to do anything. Responses from GREE that support your theory. etc....
    Thanks for the interest! It is not based on my opinion in any way or on any point. I researched in GREEs' history, based my arguments on comments in the Apple Store and this forum (Quoted and referred with all the links) and I applied Apple documents & requirements to the issues expressed and mentionned. I didn't forget to mention the positive reviews as well to make a legitimate point. It is a long document indeed, but I am almost over. I really hope GREE will read it and reconsider how it manages the game because, based on the current issues, Apple could investigate and legally remove the game...

Regards,
    Slayers