cual es la fecha y hora correcta de knights & dragons?

lo que pasa es que el juego me dice que tengo la hora incorrecta, me pueden ayudar?

Can someone translate this into English, this Forum is GREE's English Forum.

Per Google translate: What happens is that the game tells me that I have the wrong time, can you help me?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I've restarted the whole device and that has helped me the one time I remember seeing the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Per Google translate: What happens is that the game tells me that I have the wrong time, can you help me?
    Now that it's been translated, the problem is prolly that the time zone was wrong or the time was set wrong for the time zone.

This happens to my droid tablet. Sometimes my clock might be a few min off and then the game goes bezerk and refuses to start. All I do is go to my settings and adjust my clock and then the game loads again.

Alguém pode me ajudar não consigo carregar meu jogo sempre quando entro no jogo fecha ou aparece LVL 1

Quote Originally Posted by Willian Manoel View Post
    Alguém pode me ajudar não consigo carregar meu jogo sempre quando entro no jogo fecha ou aparece LVL 1
    If you want to post, please post in English. According to the TOS, this is GREE's English Forum so make sure your post is in English, not in Spanish or some other foreign language.