No Respnse expected

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No Respnse expected

Post Count

No Respnse expected

Ok so few months ago we had proclamation that ALL events would now start at 1500 PST, (2300 UK BST) - pain but oh well have to suck it up.

So i was just wondering why the Prestige Speed event which states collect 15/15 in 18 hrs finishes in 6hr 15 min which by my math equals about 0500 pst (1300 uk) aka 14hrs after start time?

Dont expect a response but i did notice that MASTERS Speed goal says 14 hrs but has 20hrs left to run?

so I see Gree are looking after the top dogs again!!!

oh well luck I had 56 energy pack on hand for a rainy day
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't hold your breathe waiting for a response from GREEdy or you will turn blue and pass out.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    So i was just wondering why the Prestige Speed event which states collect 15/15 in 18 hrs finishes in 6hr 15 min which by my math equals about 0500 pst (1300 uk) aka 14hrs after start time?

Dont expect a response but i did notice that MASTERS Speed goal says 14 hrs but has 20hrs left to run?
    You are mistaken in your calculation. Ask Gree about the course for calculating the duration of MW events

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ny favorite was the normal speed run that started at 6 pm eastern ( is that 12 am uk??) and was 11 hours . So basically if I chose to actually sleep - u missed 60% of the time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If they work on PST, why not start the events at 9am or 10am PST, so you have staff in the office for a full day to troubleshoot the inevitable problems? Too obvious?
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    If they work on PST, why not start the events at 9am or 10am PST, so you have staff in the office for a full day to troubleshoot the inevitable problems? Too obvious?
    Because no one seems to roll in there before noon most days.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    Typical day at GREEdy HQ

work starts at 9am sharp
    employees arrive on time, but takes them 30 minutes to "accomodate" on their desk and another 30 minutes to "catchup" with co-workers small talk
    by 10am is a 15 minutes coffee break, so they all take 1 hour and return to work at 11am
    at 11 they finally turn theyr computers on and start "reading" emails, facebook and their to do list
    by the time they are ready to get things done, is lunch time so off to lunch they go
    they are back at 1:30 cause gree is great to their employees and give them a bit of extra time for lunch
    from 1:30 to 3pm they "work" to get the scheduled event to start and make sure it goes without any bugs...........unfortunatly they get distracted by the snack bar they have available
    events start at 3...........thus they all take a 3 to 4pm "meeting" to talk about the event and the to do list for next day event(s)
    at 4pm they head back to their station, to take a "quick" coffee break of 30 minutes
    at 4:30, they barely have time to get their personal stuff in order and turn their computers off as they leave at 5pm

yeap, I think more or less that is a typical work day at gGreedy HQ

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmao. I think you have figured out their work routine.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Typical day at GREEdy HQ

work starts at 9am sharp
    employees arrive on time, but takes them 30 minutes to "accomodate" on their desk and another 30 minutes to "catchup" with co-workers small talk
    by 10am is a 15 minutes coffee break, so they all take 1 hour and return to work at 11am
    at 11 they finally turn theyr computers on and start "reading" emails, facebook and their to do list
    by the time they are ready to get things done, is lunch time so off to lunch they go
    they are back at 1:30 cause gree is great to their employees and give them a bit of extra time for lunch
    from 1:30 to 3pm they "work" to get the scheduled event to start and make sure it goes without any bugs...........unfortunatly they get distracted by the snack bar they have available
    events start at 3...........thus they all take a 3 to 4pm "meeting" to talk about the event and the to do list for next day event(s)
    at 4pm they head back to their station, to take a "quick" coffee break of 30 minutes
    at 4:30, they barely have time to get their personal stuff in order and turn their computers off as they leave at 5pm

yeap, I think more or less that is a typical work day at gGreedy HQ

Post Count
    Alright guys, passed this along but going to shut this down as the comments are going a bit to far, that and I need to go to a coffee break 8P.