Angry New event - great! Guess what.... CONNECTION ERROR.... and Gold increase - seriously

Gree, stop breaking stuff, learn to test your game before you release it.

And what's the go with the price of gold in your game?

GREEd will force players to go buy console games as they are cheaper and bug free!

With the release of the latest update for alliance bases, several players had inventory bugs that caused them to have free items. Open 1 item, get 10 of the same item more. Some people had their experimental upgrade levels reduced for no apparent reason. Others had an abundance of power cells, vet trainings and others. This unbalances the whole game as it only affects some players but not all. And best of all, the server has just been taken offline.

DO NOT RELEASE NEW UPDATES WITHOUT BETA TESTING IT FIRST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Marsfield View Post
    Gree, stop breaking stuff, learn to test your game before you release it.

And what's the go with the price of gold in your game?

GREEd will force players to go buy console games as they are cheaper and bug free!
    Lol I just bought my PS4. Good luck everyone.

Guessing that they will compensate us with 1k gold and do a reset! Joke!!

Better make sure the reset goes back to after the box event and after I'd finished levelling hannibel. If not - how are Gree going to guaranteed I get the same comms from the ultimate boxes??!

How long is this "maintenance"?
    Roving Mercenaries
    #101 Brazil
    #141 Greenland
    #114 Egypt
    #157 China
    #140 Ireland
    #276 Colombia
    #482 Madagascar

Please refer to the following thread for a status update regarding the server maintenance:: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...09#post1540009

Also note that commanders will notice that some expenditures have been refunded shortly before the maintenance!