Can't summon boss 90

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can't summon boss 90

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Can't summon boss 90

We're in the middle of 18/22 Heroic, kill 16 level 90s in a row. We've killed 9, bi put now we can't summon any 90s

Sirius, I hope you're watching. We need this fixed ASAP
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Omg, after about 2 hours, suddenly we get a splash screen telling us that a level 90 boss has escaped.
    And now we lost 9 kills in a row. Back to 0/16

I hear that this has happened to numerous other guilds. Sometimes more than once. Different level bosses too.

Maybe this should be fixed, instead of trying to take back units that were offered and won fair and square.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    we had the same problem with the lvl 50 bosses at the beginning... killed 10 than 1 'invisible' and we had to start again (sent in a ticket but I'm pretty sure CS didn't understand it.... they pass my feedback to the developers - think this is another word for put it into the trash)
    Heard from several guilds with the same problem - fingers crossed that we don't get it again.

We had the same during last cycle (was not a big thing because bosses were allowed to run awawy.... different to this time)

Would be great if this could be fixed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Never Mind....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    we had the same problem with the lvl 50 bosses at the beginning... killed 10 than 1 'invisible' and we had to start again (sent in a ticket but I'm pretty sure CS didn't understand it.... they pass my feedback to the developers - think this is another word for put it into the trash)
    Heard from several guilds with the same problem - fingers crossed that we don't get it again.

We had the same during last cycle (was not a big thing because bosses were allowed to run awawy.... different to this time)

Would be great if this could be fixed
    Well, it looks like they didn't fix it. Our guild was at 11/20 on 22/22 heroic and now, we are back to 0/20 because we couldn't see the boss to hit it, with a clock which gives two finish times. Nothing new there! More GREE sh1t and clearly they don't give a toss!