Is there any doubt.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any doubt....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Dosnt matter to me.............
    That's all right speedie. No need for false modesty. We all know it matters. We all know it matters a lot. LMFAO
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    That's all right speedie. No need for false modesty. We all know it matters. We all know it matters a lot. LMFAO
    Sound jealous if you ask me....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    If someone wants to be number one, I'd agree that you need to take first in all of the events, not one event here and there. If not, you're just the winner of an event. That said, looks like the old SUP may benefit from a merger, a corporate consolidation, a recapitalization of players, or some other fancy word that I can't come up with.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    If someone wants to be number one, I'd agree that you need to take first in all of the events, not one event here and there. If not, you're just the winner of an event. That said, looks like the old SUP may benefit from a merger, a corporate consolidation, a recapitalization of players, or some other fancy word that I can't come up with.
    Supu was a merger. I do agree that that group definitely had a great run in MW one that will never be matched. I didn't ever think they would lose a war but I was really surprised how easily they fell apart after there first war loss. I guess they must have been burnt out by it.
    Last edited by WBS; 10-12-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    The only event that matters is WD. That's the only list of winners you can see in the game from all the previous WD's.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    The only event that matters is WD. That's the only list of winners you can see in the game from all the previous WD's.
    +111111111

Nailed it, as usual.

Must be one of them DEW NUTTINS. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    S-man's 7mil wd's in the first 16 hours is insane. He's clearly a huge part of the WD power shift.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Funktacular View Post
    S-man's 7mil wd's in the first 16 hours is insane. He's clearly a huge part of the WD power shift.
    If you drop the coin, you'll get the points.

One thing's for sure, dude may have great regen, but he's willing to drop serious coin to rack up the points.

If that make's dude happy, keep on keeping on.....
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 10-12-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Crazy, if wd is the only one that matters, why do teams spend so much on fl, if it dosnt matter to them? Just saying dude. Sometimes people say things, but reality and actions says something different. Hey dew, now all of a sudden the top players are using real bought gold instead of fake gold? My how thing change directions on a dime, please dew keep us informed of any new developments. Blood, why do you always want people dead? Why does this game upset you so much that you'd wish that on anyone? Maybe time re evaluate your participation. I don't wish anyone dead, not you, not dew, nor my bestest bud Toby.

Post Count
    Crazy, if wd is the only one that matters, why do teams spend so much on fl, if it dosnt matter to them? Just saying dude. Sometimes people say things, but reality and actions says something different. Hey dew, now all of a sudden the top players are using real bought gold instead of fake gold? My how thing change directions on a dime, please dew keep us informed of any new developments. Blood, why do you always want people dead? Why does this game upset you so much that you'd wish that on anyone? Maybe time re evaluate your participation. I don't wish anyone dead, not you, not dew, nor my bestest bud Toby.
    I don't know speedie. Maybe they're just happy for the also-rans to have the consolation prize. Just sayin'
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Speed, so, how ya' been?
    How's the wife, your kids?
    I DEW hope things are great as usual in your world, dude.
    Me?
    Glad you asked, dawg.
    I'm DEWIN super.
    We just bought a new house.
    Wife, she's happy as all get out.
    I was down in Belmopan, you know, Belize last month.
    Out at the ranch, well, we're fattening up about 3,300 head for next spring.
    Their future, well, not looking so great for them.
    Cattle futures, we're on the COME, with FULL odds for Spring of '16. LOL
    Things are just peachy with me, too, bro.

Gold?
    Dawg, what DEW I know, remember?
    Anyhoo, you take care, buddy.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 10-12-2015 at 10:57 PM.

"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Everyone doing great here, getting new biz going, just rolling along.