Has GREE abandoned this forum? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Giving refills for time lost is silly. Pay back the actual resource spent of course

We did the math. All would have run out of honor and orbs well before event time ended, even finishing quest. So no real time lost. This is where the little guilds would have been crushed if the error had continued. The big guilds have ton of honor from raid nbosses to buy orbs, We were planning 133 units each per 20M honor each - done in 2-3 days without gems.

We were happy this was not necessary to execute.

Very difficult to do until quest is done though for many reasons.
    LOL, no. The thing to do was to farm these first, then your hits count much more during the quest. It's very easy to coordinate the farming of those little bosses as it only requires one hit per person. Get in line, call up the boss and let the person in line hit. Very easy for those that actually play the game. Replenish the orbs with honor and boom, you are off.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh, and one more thing. Those that played the game as Gree advertised and farmed the units that Gree handed us to far should be compensated for time lost. I understand those that chose to not play the game don't want their rivals compensated for anything, but ignoring the time for those that did play the game would be wrong.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It actually wasn't hard to run the quest and farm bosses concurrently. One hit on boss needed, 3 on 30s to farm. Actually very easy if your guild is well coordinated. Everyone that wants to farm buys extra orbs and donates them. Not sure why one would think this would be difficult...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm more disturbed by the fact that instead of working on fixing the much more glaring issue of the disappearing bosses (result in the RB quest level being reset), they spent time on a fix for the Hunter.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    I'm more disturbed by the fact that instead of working on fixing the much more glaring issue of the disappearing bosses (result in the RB quest level being reset), they spent time on a fix for the Hunter.
    that is an easy answer, the top 10 teams sent tickets to support asking for a fix and you well know those team are the ones that keep this game alive

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

Working on getting the right things back to folks, should have an update in the morning. Digging through the logs sometimes can (and is) be time extensive.
    LMAO. No update. Ticket sent in several days ago, no refill of lost items. War tomorrow.

Sirius, of you didn't figure out how to get everyone the refills of what they spent, why did you remove the items?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sirius,

Where are the resources you said you would replace?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm digging into this right now. Seems fixed. As for the gems etc. Please send in a ticket.
    Sirius, sending in tickets just got a BS canned response. Typical GREE crap.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Sirius, sending in tickets just got a BS canned response. Typical GREE crap.

lol hit them up. call them and get answers !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Working on getting the right things back to folks, should have an update in the morning. Digging through the logs sometimes can (and is) be time extensive.
    That was quite some time ago. Nothing has yet to happen with restoring what we spent.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Good morning,

Please be rest assured that the forums have not been "abandoned." A new form of monitoring has been established to help the flow of communication interpretation. When a post is made it is automatically processed into the system and uploaded to a database. That database then cross references similar post and the post are combined and compiled for a more average type communication. This will help know more about the state of gaming without having to read all the post.

Example of several post in similar nature combined through the database:

1. The dog ate the dog food.
    2. The dog ate the cat.
    3. The dog ate his own poo.

The system would combine the above post and give an output average combination of "Dogs like dog food that taste like cat poo."

I hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Have a pleasant day.
    Just providing a follow up, the system has combined the post in this thread and given an output average combination of the following:

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off..."

Any further communication within this thread and the system will automatically update the output average combination and an update will be given.

Have a pleasant day.
    ...What?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Has anyone gotten a refund for gems and honor spent to spam farm the unit that was taken away? I'm still out at least 1,000 gems and 12M honor points. I got a general ticket response and was assured they were "looking into it."
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still haven't gotten anything back yet. In there generic ticket that they sent to everyone, they said they would credit back the valor spent for orbs so I'm not even sure they know which game they are working on as valor is MW not KA. I haven't gotten any response to my follow up ticket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a refund for gems and honor spent to spam farm the unit that was taken away?
    Of course not. You (we) will never get your (our) gems back, you know that don't you?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Of course not. You (we) will never get your (our) gems back, you know that don't you?
    But, but, Sirius told us to send in tickets.
    Could he have lied to us?
    Is it really true that Gree hates their paying customers?

Lol, so far nothing for me. Just a canned response which I Replied to
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 10-20-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    Purple Squirrel