GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Thats being fixed and the correct rewards put in place. This also means the rewards in error adjusted to what it should have been originally.
    Sirius, that's not good. Many farmed and used refills and gems and bought orbs just to farm those units. They shouldn't be taken away from those who won them
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sirius,

Sorry to go off topic and muddle what's being talked about...any chance there could be some sort of communication flow about an open ticket that I am trying to get a response or a progress report but it appears to be sitting dormant in the queue and not being looked at?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thats being fixed and the correct rewards put in place. This also means the rewards in error adjusted to what it should have been originally.

We have seen people with up to 64 of those units. You gonna take away units people legitamately earned! I'm sure gems were used to get that many. Those of us who did not get them before you pulled the plug are at a disadvantage. Somehow I do not think iTunes will be happy with the number of people demanding refunds due to Gree's error. I'm not trying to give you a hard time but the only fair thing to do is return the prize to what it was.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I spent a lot of honor to buy orbs and some refills for those units you better not take them back!

Was gree's screw up and every player had same chance to farm them so those that got them should be able to keep them.

If you take them away I better get all my refills and honor back!
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Many guilds worked on the quest and did not farm assuming that the obvious error would be fixed or they would be able to farm after the quest.

These guilds would be screwed if some players were allowed to keep huge stacks of high powered units that were obviously not commensurate with the difficulty of getting them. I think fixing it is the right thing. Those who gemmed 30s should be compensated, although I think most were not gemming. This is easily determined though. And you should probably give out a bunch of orbs.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    the only bright spot in the last couple of cycles was farming the Hunter unit, my whole guild was excited again, many spend millions of honor points to get enough orbs to keep going. Now you are going to take that away again????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    if its not taken away then t must be released again so all guilds have an opportunity to farm.

But that makes an imbalanced game even more imbalanced - I prefer just fixing it and compensating those who gemmed and bought orbs.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 10-09-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You had your opportunity. If you didn't take it that's your fault
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Post Count
    NOSOA send me a pm if you would. Reading through everyones comments on the situation now, but I will say that the unit being that reward so easily was clearly in error. I do understand that folks spent to farm them and I'm working on that now.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I will say that the unit being that reward so easily was clearly in error. I do understand that folks spent to farm them and I'm working on that now.
    Hmm...clearly an error, just like the EB during war. Oh, but wait, that was "intended"
    Maybe like the last EB outrageous health increase. Oh, but wait, we never even got a single word from GREE about it.

Clearly, your errors usually don't get corrected, unless it's to screw over those who play the game with an eye to strategy.
    Those Hunters need to at least stay in our inventories.
    If you take them away, I see mass retirements on the horizon.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    NOSOA send me a pm if you would. Reading through everyones comments on the situation now, but I will say that the unit being that reward so easily was clearly in error. I do understand that folks spent to farm them and I'm working on that now.
    Such a blatant error was always going to (rightly) be corrected and any one exploiting it did so with good reason to believe they may have the units removed

Those of us who chose not to go down that 'farm and hope' route should not be penalised by those units being allowed to remain in people's inventories.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well said shazam.

And if not fixed there will be mass retirements from those who didn't farm. Fact is almost all top guilds elected to defer farming so that the obvious error could be fixed or they could farm after the quest if not - so many top gemmers did not farm following their guilds instructions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This definitely will result in me pursuing an apple refund if the unit is removed from our inventories and likely quitting the game. I spent about 12M honor points to buy orbs and summoned the level 30 boss almost 200 times, netting 80+ of the unit and doing gem refills nonstop until I ran out of honor points.

It will be interesting to see what happens, as you can have many unhappy people on both sides of the coin (those who spent $ to get many units and those who didn't spend at all and want the units taken away). I am of course on the side of the $ spending coin on this one, as I worked very hard to do all of this and feel like I earned the unit. I also look at is a type of bonus reward as I was one of the people who killed 150 bosses last go around to be awarded 8% quest xp for killing 150.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    and the drop was identical to the prize for normal quest chain - a bit obvious I think

The real issue is why do all these errors keep occurring post release when they upset people. There is a four letter word called test.

Post Count
    "Those of us who chose not to go down that 'farm and hope' route should not be penalized by those units being allowed to remain in people's inventories"

As I said the units will be corrected to what they should have been aka removed and the right reward credited.

"It will be interesting to see what happens, as you can have many unhappy people on both sides of the coin (those who spent $ to get many units and those who didn't spend at all and want the units taken away). I am of course on the side of the $ spending coin on this one, as I worked very hard to do all of this and feel like I earned the unit. I also look at is a type of bonus reward as I was one of the people who killed 150 bosses last go around to be awarded 8% quest xp for killing 150."

I understand and folks that spent should please send in a ticket about this as it will be getting corrected.