Has GREE abandoned this forum? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    "Those of us who chose not to go down that 'farm and hope' route should not be penalized by those units being allowed to remain in people's inventories"

As I said the units will be corrected to what they should have been aka removed and the right reward credited.

"It will be interesting to see what happens, as you can have many unhappy people on both sides of the coin (those who spent $ to get many units and those who didn't spend at all and want the units taken away). I am of course on the side of the $ spending coin on this one, as I worked very hard to do all of this and feel like I earned the unit. I also look at is a type of bonus reward as I was one of the people who killed 150 bosses last go around to be awarded 8% quest xp for killing 150."

I understand and folks that spent should please send in a ticket about this as it will be getting corrected.
    We could care less about being credited with the correct reward. The rewards you offer are a joke... My lowest level minis does not benefit from any of the raid boss rewards..... They are not rewards...they are just junk to clutter up our invenories and of no use...... Why even bother to call them rewards. Gree messes up and we are the ones penalized. I stopped sending tickets long ago. I constantly got messages back that had absolutely nothing to do with the issues I was having. I feel sad...... I see more and more people leaving the game every day. It's not because they don't care.... But because they care too much and are tired of banging their head against a brick wall. Gree is ruining Kingdom Age with their constant "mistakes" and challenging (impossible) quests. People will only allow themselves to be abused so long....there has to be a balance between players and Gree and more and more there is not. Nobody cheated they went after prizes you put in the game. If it was such a blatant mistake you should have noticed it before you pushed it out to us. You did not....your grievous error. Apparently you have forgotten customer service rule #1 no customers..... No money. You screwed up.Do not expect your customers to pay for your mistakes. We teach our children to admit there mistakes and take responsibility for them. Why do you think we would not demand the same of you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    As I said the units will be corrected to what they should have been aka removed and the right reward credited.

I understand and folks that spent should please send in a ticket about this as it will be getting corrected.

Well, I think I'm done with this game.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Cause sending tickets does so much good. You end up having some idiot send you a copy and pasted message saying we will pass you concern on to the developers.

I have sat threw mistake after mistake since gree took this game over and continues to drive it into the ground. If I didn't enjoy my guildmates so much I would walk away from this trainwreck we loosely call a game
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Many guilds worked on the quest and did not farm assuming that the obvious error would be fixed or they would be able to farm after the quest.

These guilds would be screwed if some players were allowed to keep huge stacks of high powered units that were obviously not commensurate with the difficulty of getting them. I think fixing it is the right thing. Those who gemmed 30s should be compensated, although I think most were not gemming. This is easily determined though. And you should probably give out a bunch of orbs.
    I agree 100% and I hope gree refunds the small number of players who used gems and honor. A lot of guilds predicted this would happen and didn't waste time farming in the beginning of the event. Why should we get shafted now that we can't farm the unit after we finish the event before time runs out?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dear lord.

Don't you guys understand you CAN'T really fix things by changing them midstream? I say this like half he times you guys do this. Brain teaser: how do you fix it for a guild that merely spent enough orbs chasing the 'mistake' unit that they've now stalled their progress on the overall quest chain? Ohhhh... you can't. Meaning you need to leave 'mistake' units in place. So... how do you fix it for people that tried to get the mistake unit one minute after you changed it? Oh, I guess you can't. Meaning you needed to leave it up as it was and deal with any inflation, etc issues later in some other way.

Is everyone at Gree really that thick-skulled or do you guys literally not care about a level playing field? How do you justify making any change after rollout when it is so easy to demonstrate that change has disparate effects on different players?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I anticipate that if Gree does nothing, that players will be upset and leave the game as well. Its a toss up then...a guess as to how many will leave because they do fix it vs don't fix it. I've been so close to leaving for so long...if they don't fix it, I know which way I will go. We will see!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    I anticipate that if Gree does nothing...
    But, see, that's my point- they've already done _something_. They've removed the relevant unit from the boss kill rewards after it went live. Now it's a question of whether they can make that action seem fair to everyone, or, rather, to everyone they want to continue to play and/or generate net revenue while playing. I don't believe that's possible.

I can understand that some players may think that this unit should not have been available under these circumstances, but I can't distinguish that opinion from any other that boils down to "I wouldn't run this game like that." But if we're restricted on criticizing fairness only, how could we say that leaving the unit up for the duration would have been _unfair_? I can't come up with a credible rationale to its unfairness, but it's totally easy to point to how any promised "fix" is unfair to broad categories of players.

Post Count
    You can NEVER get something right, can you gree?
    Send in tickets??? That's a laugh. Judging by your respond times it will be fixed by next year maybe?
    You might just have triggered the last mass exodus.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They just need to give out orbs dpille in your example - simple - give 100 to all. This is not a hard fix. Most major guilds did not farm as it was such an obvious error.

The fact that at least one person collected over 80nis proof it needs to be fixed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They just need to give out orbs dpille in your example - simple - give 100 to all. This is not a hard fix. Most major guilds did not farm as it was such an obvious error.

The fact that at least one person collected over 80nis proof it needs to be fixed.
    Nope. Not even close. I can understand those that didn't play the game wanting to hurt other guilds. However, those that play the game realized what an opportunity Gree gave us. We spent gems and hero to farm that unit. Giving everyone 100 orbs is the absolute dumbest thing ever posted on the Internet. You win the prize!!

Post Count
    ... I dont get why ppl are suprised about a lvl 30 RB cant put out 20-30m unit with bonus stuck to it... - Any that has EVER done RB knows the prizes / kill S U C K S.... - How on Earth would you start to think that all of a sudden prizes would be 100x better with a boost stuck with it ?

... Apart of that, even that the prize was listed on some of the bosses, it did not show that there should be a bonus stuck with it.... - Perhaps the best way to counter this by Gree would be to remove the bonus and let ppl keep the prizes that they where to earn ?

... - Personally I did ask my guild NOT to farm these, as it had to be a bug and even as tempting it might would be, that it 99.9% sure would be removed from game again / replaced....

Clearly the RB event is designed to follow the questline(s), NOT to start farming from the second the event comes alive!

Lastly, THUMPS UP to Gree for yet again to re-think how the RB event can be set up! - It is greatly appriciated

//Zic
    //ZicZac,
    Legends of Dreams (184-425-004)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Why 100 and not 1000 or 5? How is it fairly fixing if someone who hasn't logged in for the last two weeks, totally unaware that any of this happened, gets the same 100 orbs as someone who drained millions of honor?

The fact that one person got x isn't evidence of anything needing to be fixed, it ought to be evidence of the game running like it should- you know, where the rewards you get are based on the resources you devoted to it.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZicZac View Post

Lastly, THUMPS UP to Gree for yet again to re-think how the RB event can be set up! - It is greatly appriciated

//Zic
    Oops, be careful of telling GREE that an event is good. It seems like when they see something like that, they go and ruin in next time, lol

Btw the boost on that unit didn't stack.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of course the thing that would satisfy everyone but maybe the game balance would be to just restore the unit as a drop for the L20/25/30s and let people farm as long as they have orbs. Would this really unbalance the game even further? Gree also wins as people will use gems to refill health...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Nope. Not even close. I can understand those that didn't play the game wanting to hurt other guilds. However, those that play the game realized what an opportunity Gree gave us. We spent gems and hero to farm that unit. Giving everyone 100 orbs is the absolute dumbest thing ever posted on the Internet. You win the prize!!
    First- most of the top guilds chose not to farm- I think we qualify as playing the game. We just realized we would likely be wasting resources going for a clear mistake (it was the same unit as the prize for normal - pretty obvious to "those who play the game") . We actually chatted and coordinated. What guild are you in? Second the 100 orbs fixes the specific concern you raised earlier and ensures all can finish raid boss (6000 orbs in a full guild). Of course they should restore spent honor and gems as well to the farmers.

And Belg - farming those things sounds like hell - thank god they fixed it. :-)
    Last edited by Jomama1; 10-10-2015 at 04:56 PM.