Has GREE abandoned this forum? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    dpille - what guild are you in?

Your logic gets more flawed as you go along - I won't bother anymore as Gree responded to my ticket confirming they are fixing this.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Omg, sure, just relax and trust that GREE will do the right thing!
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Oops, GREE removed all of the Hunters, including the one that we won for finishing Normal.

Sirius, was your advertisement in the splash screen another error? Did we get some worthless dreck instead of the Hunter?

I'm continuously amazed at the incompetence of your programmers. First giving that unit by mistake, then taking all of them away, including the one that everyone worked so hard to get from 22/22 Normal

How is this going to be fixed?
    Will 10,000 tickets help?
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I can confirm that just lost my reward to. Got 0 hunters now and 5 mill less honor points. Someone at gree's got nothing to do since they need to spend time doing errors while fixing another. Pls fix this

Post Count
    Yes, my guild lost the reward too. We finished Raid Boss normal and the reward was taken away. Would be nice if this could be fixed.
    Will there be a general fix or do we all have to send a ticket?

Just checked my accounts (9 in 2 guilds):

5 of them have lost the reward (in both guilds, both guilds had finished Raid Boss normal, none of the accounts had 'farmed' units, even if some had 2 units because of the 'normal' quest drops in the beginning). I understand that the drop units are removed - but the reward fopr finishing RB normal should be still in the inventory.
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 10-13-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just checked this morning. All of my toons have one Hunter and the boost is also back
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Just checked this morning. All of my toons have one Hunter and the boost is also back
    But not our gems/battle health potions of course. I wonder how long that is gonna take.

Post Count
    yes, same for me know, all accounts have the unit for finishing RB normal back now

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes, one hunter is back! But the refunds of honor and gems are still missing.

Gree missed a chance for smaller accounts to get several high level units to their inventory.
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    Oops, GREE removed all of the Hunters, including the one that we won for finishing Normal.

Sirius, was your advertisement in the splash screen another error? Did we get some worthless dreck instead of the Hunter?

I'm continuously amazed at the incompetence of your programmers. First giving that unit by mistake, then taking all of them away, including the one that everyone worked so hard to get from 22/22 Normal

How is this going to be fixed?
    Will 10,000 tickets help?
    I'm digging into this right now. Seems fixed. As for the gems etc. Please send in a ticket.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Any thoughts on my direct question to you? ... solve for this injustice ...
    No, it doesn't, because there's no way to make the appropriate adjustment for people actually affected without giving something away for nothing to those that weren't. To say nothing of how that lumps in lightly affected players with hugely affected players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    dpille - what guild are you in?

Your logic gets more flawed as you go along - I won't bother anymore as Gree responded to my ticket confirming they are fixing this.
    It's fine to let it go, but there's no "flaw" in pointing out that the units could indeed be farmed equitably. It was you who asserted they couldn't.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    No, it doesn't, because there's no way to make the appropriate adjustment for people actually affected without giving something away for nothing to those that weren't. To say nothing of how that lumps in lightly affected players with hugely affected players.
    I am not tracking your rationale here, sorry. It seems like you could make an appropriate adjustment if they calculated gem use, honor use, etc and returned it.--then gave refills that equal the amount of time lost. You would be in exactly the same position you were before the event started and the game would not be artificially imbalanced by this gaffe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    I am not tracking your rationale here, sorry. It seems like you could make an appropriate adjustment if they calculated gem use, honor use, etc and returned it.--then gave refills that equal the amount of time lost. You would be in exactly the same position you were before the event started and the game would not be artificially imbalanced by this gaffe.
    You're right about that. I guess I was assuming that you didn't have an individualized calculation in mind just because of how unlikely I thought it was that gree would do that work.

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

Working on getting the right things back to folks, should have an update in the morning. Digging through the logs sometimes can (and is) be time extensive.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Giving refills for time lost is silly. Pay back the actual resource spent of course

We did the math. All would have run out of honor and orbs well before event time ended, even finishing quest. So no real time lost. This is where the little guilds would have been crushed if the error had continued. The big guilds have ton of honor from raid nbosses to buy orbs, We were planning 133 units each per 20M honor each - done in 2-3 days without gems.

We were happy this was not necessary to execute.

Very difficult to do until quest is done though for many reasons.