Has GREE abandoned this forum? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So I got a reply to my follow up ticket: "Thanks for the message. We have passed this along to our team to investigate and if there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know." Got this verbatim on all accounts. Not one word about refunding gems/orbs/honor.

Sirius how is this going to be addressed? Either give back the hunters or refund our resources.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    So I got a reply to my follow up ticket: "Thanks for the message. We have passed this along to our team to investigate and if there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know." Got this verbatim on all accounts. Not one word about refunding gems/orbs/honor.

Sirius how is this going to be addressed? Either give back the hunters or refund our resources.
    Lol. Our guild got the same message. It's been over a week since submitting the tickets like Sirius told us to do, and they are just now assigning someone to it? Let's see if I have this right.

1. Gree offers a reward for killing a level 30 boss
    2. Folks farm the item (duh) using gems, health potions and honor
    3. After spending gems, health potions and honor, Gree takes the prize away. Claims it was an error.
    4. Gree says to submit tickets
    5. Gree does nothing with the tickets for over a week

Does tha about sum it up?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Lol. Our guild got the same message. It's been over a week since submitting the tickets like Sirius told us to do, and they are just now assigning someone to it? Let's see if I have this right.

1. Gree offers a reward for killing a level 30 boss
    2. Folks farm the item (duh) using gems, health potions and honor
    3. After spending gems, health potions and honor, Gree takes the prize away. Claims it was an error.
    4. Gree says to submit tickets
    5. Gree does nothing with the tickets for over a week

Does tha about sum it up?

Just got this from "support"
    *snip*

Sirius, you made it sound like Gree would do something about the honor, refills and gems that we spent on GREE'S mistake.

Does anyone talk to your non-support people when there's a foul up that need to be fixed?

I wonder why your paying customer base keeps getting smaller
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-21-2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: CS Tickets are private communications, removed
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Just got this from "support"
    *snip*

Sirius, you made it sound like Gree would do something about the honor, refills and gems that we spent on GREE'S mistake.

Does anyone talk to your non-support people when there's a foul up that need to be fixed?

I wonder why your paying customer base keeps getting smaller
    Lol, so Gree offers a very good prize, then after a day or so of farming prize, Gree TAKES THE PRIZE AWAY, and doesn't return the resources used.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-21-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Post Count
    I suggest that people submit complaints to the FTC As false advertising. A product was advertised, resources were spent, and afterward the product was changed for a lesser valued item without due compensation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karatefrog View Post
    I suggest that people submit complaints to the FTC As false advertising. A product was advertised, resources were spent, and afterward the product was changed for a lesser valued item without due compensation.
    I suggest you read the app's ToS before posting stuff like this.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I suggest you read the app's ToS before posting stuff like this.
    So, how do you explain Gree offering a reward, letting folks spend gems,,health potions and honor, and after spending all that, take the prize away?

Then, posing on here to submit a ticket, and then when the tickets roll in, the folks reading those tickets tell us they are not authorized to give back what Gree had us spend..what would you call that?

Without breaking the ToS?

Post Count
    "Has GREE abandoned this forum?"

This forum is not the only thing gree has abandoned it seems...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Of course not. You (we) will never get your (our) gems back, you know that don't you?
    See??? I told ya!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Given that it was clearly stated that farmers would be compensated, they need to be compensated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Given that it was clearly stated that farmers would be compensated, they need to be compensated.
    So, Gree basically lied to is about reimbursement.

Post Count
    1. As far as I know those who farmed the lvl 30 have got health refills for the gems spent - that's not exactly what most of them wanted, but yes, it's a compensation.
    2. The wrong drop-unit was never advertised - it wasn't even in the general list of the drop units, you could only see it as possible drop unit when you opened the 'possible-rewads' list for the specific bosses.
    3. And again: in my opinion everyone who is not stupid has known that he was farming a wrong drop-unit.... so stop complaining that it was not obvious
    4. It would have been nice if gree would have compensated the spent honor - but as stated in 3 everybody who farmed this bosses knew what he was doing - so a compensation with health potions for the spent resources (gems/honor/time) is a fair deal - No one ever talked about a copmpensation of all resources 1:1, so no one should be called liar

and 5. the complete discussion here is very far away from the topic of this thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still have not received compensation for this issue. Currently my ticket has been sent up the chain so it basically got sent somewhere to die.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    1. As far as I know those who farmed the lvl 30 have got health refills for the gems spent - that's not exactly what most of them wanted, but yes, it's a compensation.
    2. The wrong drop-unit was never advertised - it wasn't even in the general list of the drop units, you could only see it as possible drop unit when you opened the 'possible-rewads' list for the specific bosses.
    3. And again: in my opinion everyone who is not stupid has known that he was farming a wrong drop-unit.... so stop complaining that it was not obvious
    4. It would have been nice if gree would have compensated the spent honor - but as stated in 3 everybody who farmed this bosses knew what he was doing - so a compensation with health potions for the spent resources (gems/honor/time) is a fair deal - No one ever talked about a copmpensation of all resources 1:1, so no one should be called liar

and 5. the complete discussion here is very far away from the topic of this thread
    ^ Quoted for truth. Thanks for posting.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Okay, let's get back on topic.
    Has GREE abandoned this forum?

Does GREE know that we lack resources for building a Guild Citadel?
    Does GREE know that we now have no way of donating orbs?
    Does GREE know that the game has been giving out two different types of orbs (Viscous and Inferno) since the last RB event?